Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 toronto/chicago trade

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest0037 Posted - 12/04/2008 : 14:10:17
toronto

1.moore
2.stajan

chicago.
1. versteeg
2. sharp

19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MSC Posted - 12/16/2008 : 14:30:52
I think the bottom line is that is a ridiculous trade. Not only would the Hawks never dream of accepting it the Leafs wouldn't waste their time putting it on the table in the first place.
Crippled Monkeys Posted - 12/16/2008 : 13:54:39
Wow 9250 you really told me. What a joke. As a "typical" leafs hater, I might have to point out that the blue, blanc et rouge might just be up there in terms of popularity. I don't know, just throwing that out there. Another typical point of leaf nation. "Well we might not win many games, but hey, at least we are popular." That's real important in the NHL these days. If that's what counts, then you might actually make the playoffs. Tell me, who should I direct my "hockey angst and anger" towards. In my eyes, there is only one appropriate target and that's leaf nation.

Oh btw......I didn't have any trouble figuring out that you were the leafs fan above. The only thing is that I didn't care then and I most certainly don't care now.

PS

How's my grammar.
Guest2901 Posted - 12/16/2008 : 12:55:22
hiiiiiii!!! yo! i am a leaf fan!
Bowie44 Posted - 12/16/2008 : 12:44:43
Wow, what a long winded pile of Crap post that was. Leafs fans do think the world revolves around the team and that they can trade the world for good players. Next thing yah know they'll br gettin Sundin back and trading Kubina for Malkin and Crosby... Because " they are the most popular team in the NHL". Popularity wins you cups nowadays does it? The only reason Moore is playing this year is because the Laugh's are so terrible and Wendal Clark wouldn't come out of retirement for them.
Guest9250 Posted - 12/13/2008 : 02:41:58
Oh and btw....in case you have trouble figuring it out.....I am the leaf fan above.

BOOOOOO (insert any lame Leaf haters team here) they suck. blah blah.

Get a grip dude. Its ok to Like your team with out making it your life's mission to tell the world just how much you hate the Leafs.
LOL some people's kids. good grief!!
Guest9250 Posted - 12/13/2008 : 02:37:35
Ummm hello Crippled Monkeys.....I'm pretty sure there is a leaf fan above that scoffed at the trade. And If you werent such a "typical" Leaf hater you would have something more intelligent to say.

As a typical leaf fan myself I can assure you that "typical" leaf fans know and understand the realities of the hockey world. and Ignorant fans (of any team)will always elude to such stupidity. So before you critiscize "leaf fans" as a whole know what you're talking about.

But Bravo to another "typical" leaf hater for using the forums to propel his jealousy of the fact that even tho the Leafs Are NOT a good team. when it comes down to popularity.....They will ALWAYS be better. Maybe thats good, maybe thats bad who knows. But learn to direct your hockey angst and anger to the appropriate targets.

PS
And before you reply......
Im sure that there may be some spelling errors in my post. But don't bother being a typical Leaf hater and attacking my grammar.(And you know thats your next move.It always is with you Leaf haters) and Thats even more pathetic than your garbage attitude.
Guest0611 Posted - 12/11/2008 : 16:21:44
biggest joke ever i mean theirs no way chicago gives up sharp
Crippled Monkeys Posted - 12/11/2008 : 10:46:14
Wow.....typical Leafs fan always thinking the world revolves around them and that anything they have to offer is gold. Good luck. For Sharp and Versteeg it would definetly cost you a whole lot more then two average players who would only make the team they get traded to worse.
Guest4903 Posted - 12/11/2008 : 08:45:47
hahah thats funny. its probably some kid on here just makin a joke trade. the funny thing is all of ou are taking it to seriously thats another funny part about this whole thing
Guest9387 Posted - 12/10/2008 : 08:23:55
Is guest 0037 nuts?...he the same goof who would trade Domi for Malkin?..lol
Guest4744 Posted - 12/10/2008 : 01:07:04
I hope this guy isn't a Chicago fan
Guest9250 Posted - 12/07/2008 : 19:25:40
OMG LMAO!!!!!!! what a freakin dumbass!!!!!!!! you couldn't make that trade work in the video game let alone real life.

who the hell is gonna trade Patrick Sharp for an aging veteran checker and a mediocre forward . You'd be lucky to get Patrick Swayze for moore and stajan.

And btw I AM A LEAF FAN.

But hey if deals like that work why arent we tradin Antropov for Crosby and poni for Ovechkin. Plus we may aswell do Kaberle and blake for Phaneuf and Iginla. LOL.

Unbelievable the sheer stupidity of some of the trade ideas on here.
ED11 Posted - 12/05/2008 : 13:26:38
That doesn't sound like it would happen. The only reason why that trade MIGHT happen, if it was on the table, is because Stajan is having a pretty good year. But don't hold your breath, lol.

Some people skate to the puck. I skate to where the puck is going to be.~Wayne Gretzky
J-Dog Posted - 12/05/2008 : 06:10:06
Maybe Moore and Stajan for Sharp... then again probably not.

-J-Dog
Axey Posted - 12/04/2008 : 20:10:13
This is not true unless its in your NHL game for Xbox or something or Toronto is gunna throw in 5 1st round draft picks.

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.
ThorntonisTHEMAN Posted - 12/04/2008 : 19:19:57
why on earth would Chicago do this? terrible trade.

"I'm not dumb enough to be a goalie."
Brett Hull.
Guest6648 Posted - 12/04/2008 : 18:23:31
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0037

toronto

1.moore
2.stajan

chicago.
1. versteeg
2. sharp

And Chicago gains what exactly with that?
fanoleaf Posted - 12/04/2008 : 17:57:21
can;'t see that happening
Guest9277 Posted - 12/04/2008 : 14:14:24
now that does not make sense...

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page