Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 More Pronger Rumors

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
slapshot Posted - 06/30/2006 : 11:40:13
So we have all heard the reason why Chris Pronger has requested a trade. His wife doesn't like Edmonton. Well another rumour has surfaced and word is that Pronger got a beat reporter who covers the oilers named Christy Chorley pregnant. I guess I can see why his wife wants to move.
35   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pucker Posted - 12/07/2006 : 21:32:42
quote:
Originally posted by 1 Crosby fan

would you trade Pronger

Shawn Howard

Would you trade Pronger? What do you mean? I would trade anybody. Where are you going with this?
1 Crosby fan Posted - 12/07/2006 : 21:25:30
would you trade Pronger

Shawn Howard
bablaboushka Posted - 12/07/2006 : 21:19:25
Oh come on, she's doing work for The Score now, she's not bad.
spearbelly Posted - 12/07/2006 : 21:04:22
[quote]Originally posted by blade

She's a hottie! I can see why.

C'mon Blade and Babla........a HOTTIE?????????? You guys are either in prison or dating Sandra Bernhardt ''
oil guy Posted - 12/06/2006 : 12:20:00
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

And the comment on Comrie and Mrs. Salo is the farthest thing from the truth. That was another fabricated rumor mostly by the media. The real story on that is that Salo and his wife were having problems in the offseason after they had a baby. They went back to Sweden for the off season and she told him she would only come back to Edmonton if he took more of an active parenting role. They came back and he didn't do what she wanted so she went back to Sweden. We all know what happened to his career after that. As far as Comrie goes, he was just a spoiled little punk that thought because Daddy was part of the ownership he didn't have to work for his playing time. MacT's Philosophy doesn't work like that, so he was sent packing.

That comes directly from a player that was in the Oiler's dressing room while all of that was going on.

keep in mind the threads title rumors
i did not say it was the gospel
just another rumor at the time
believe what you want
Guest9901 Posted - 12/05/2006 : 17:57:04
WHAT I HEARD FROM A RELIABLE SOUCE WAS THAT PRONGS AND STOLLY WERE SWAPPING MATES. JARRET WAS WITH RACHEL HUNTER AT THE TIME, SO WHAT IT ALL COMES DOWN TO IS THIS: IF ROD STEWART WASN'T SUCH A f**, THE STANLEY CUP WOULD BE TOURING JASPER AVENUE IN '07.
Guest4619 Posted - 11/28/2006 : 20:44:35
quote:
Originally posted by spearbelly

MARKkanen my words.......Theres a REASON er two to find a LUPUL in this story but it was SMID season when PRONGER was SMITH a lass he STOLL from a GREENE horn.Now this may sound SYK OR A trocious but the MOREAU of this TORRES is.......Don't put your PETERS EN a HOR COFF it could result in THORES EN your stick or an unwanted roloSON or daughter.'

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bablaboushka Posted - 11/28/2006 : 20:33:42
If you were holding out a hat I would throw a quarter in it.
spearbelly Posted - 11/28/2006 : 20:25:12
MARKkanen my words.......Theres a REASON er two to find a LUPUL in this story but it was SMID season when PRONGER was SMITH a lass he STOLL from a GREENE horn.Now this may sound SYK OR A trocious but the MOREAU of this TORRES is.......Don't put your PETERS EN a HOR COFF it could result in THORES EN your stick or an unwanted roloSON or daughter.'
Guest8985 Posted - 11/28/2006 : 18:01:26
i read an article about Pronger saying he was gay and had gay relations with another man and his wife found out so he wanted to leave..........i don't believe it

GO OILERS!!!!!!!
Guest8977 Posted - 11/18/2006 : 14:58:43
I hate Pronger U hate Pronger we all hate the big fat traitor lets team up and bomb the big bastard.
Beans15 Posted - 11/12/2006 : 17:40:49
I wouldn't betray his trust. He is not longer there but was an active player when the Salo/Comrie thing was supposedly happening.
slapshot Posted - 11/10/2006 : 11:05:02
quote:

And the comment on Comrie and Mrs. Salo is the farthest thing from the truth. That was another fabricated rumor mostly by the media. The real story on that is that Salo and his wife were having problems in the offseason after they had a baby. They went back to Sweden for the off season and she told him she would only come back to Edmonton if he took more of an active parenting role. They came back and he didn't do what she wanted so she went back to Sweden. We all know what happened to his career after that. As far as Comrie goes, he was just a spoiled little punk that thought because Daddy was part of the ownership he didn't have to work for his playing time. MacT's Philosophy doesn't work like that, so he was sent packing.

That comes directly from a player that was in the Oiler's dressing room while all of that was going on.

How is a hockey player supposed to take on an active parenting role? What did she expect? At least her suband wasn't nailing a hot reporter though. hahaha
slapshot Posted - 11/10/2006 : 11:03:55
quote:
[br

Which player?
Beans15 Posted - 11/10/2006 : 07:07:39

Beans15 Posted - 11/10/2006 : 07:03:30
The thing I heard about Pronger was that he went to MacT and Kevin Lowe before the trade deadline last year and said he and his family didn't like the city and would like a trade. The team decided to make a run at the playoffs and trade him in the off season. After the run the Oil had last year, Pronger and his agent thought the Oilers would not want to move him since they did so well so they took the trade request to the media. Not sure how true it is, but I think it's one of those things that the public will never know the complete truth on.
Myles06-07 Posted - 11/04/2006 : 18:46:34
Pronger sucks.
Raffi will kill.
oil guy Posted - 10/13/2006 : 10:57:40
Sounds like Fleury, taking the rookie to all the hot spots and strip bars around the league.
goon Posted - 10/12/2006 : 15:35:40
This is great. I love these juicy daytime soap opera rumors.

I was reading on another site that Mike Ribiero was traded because he like sto party a little too hard. Habs managment felt he was a bad influence on the rookie Latendresse.

oil guy Posted - 10/12/2006 : 14:52:47
One also must remember, that one Mike Comrie was rumored to be very friendly with a Mrs. Salo, hmm wonder why a kid with life long ties to the Oilers would ask for a trade?
George Zoran Posted - 08/21/2006 : 07:51:31
And these are the days of our lives.....
Yoko Ono Posted - 08/18/2006 : 19:33:09
I had to let you guys know that Brendan Shanahan is married to the former Mrs. Janney this is why he was traded for Pronger in the first place lol.
Ripley Posted - 07/08/2006 : 18:35:21
getting back to hockey. Who is anaheim's first line guy? Neidermeyer or Pronger? I doubt they'd put them both in the same pair. My guess is Scott since he is the vet of the two. regardless, on paper that team should have the best D in the league.

now back to the gossip...remember Peca asked for a trade around the same time Pronger did...just before the trade deadline. hmmmmm...
pucker Posted - 07/07/2006 : 11:32:38
I believe it. We have to remember that hockey players have real lives. (maybe not as dramatic as the OC)

When Jeff Brown got traded out of Vancouver, it was because he allegedly had an affair with Kirk McLean's wife.

Another well known one is that Peter Schaefer allegedly had an affair with Trevor Linden's wife and that is why he was traded to Ottawa.

Also, Marker Messier and Pavel Bure were rumored to have a special relationship - not that there is anything wrong with that.

allegedly

bablaboushka Posted - 07/07/2006 : 10:24:21
Well that sounds a little too farfetched and OC-like to me.
Dfrost Posted - 07/07/2006 : 09:40:31
I know a guy on the oilers club that said not only did he cheat and get the reporter pregnant, his wife cheated on him afterwards with Peca!
The plot thickens
bablaboushka Posted - 07/05/2006 : 10:39:33
I heard a mini-statement of his after he was traded and all he basically said was that the circumstances under which the trade was made were unfortunate but that he was grateful that Lowe understood his "family situation" and that he (Pronger) felt that this trade was needed.

Whatever that might imply....who knows.
Ryan Harper Posted - 07/04/2006 : 10:49:10
She is hot.

Has Pronger denied any of these rumours? If they were false, then don't you think he would make some sort of statement?
pucker Posted - 07/04/2006 : 07:59:46
I am really surprised he ended up in Anaheim. With Niedermayer and Pronger, it is pretty much a guarantee that one or the other will be on the ice at all times. The Oilers got decent value for him - I guess. But how will they replace the 30 minutes a game that Pronger plays? They definitely need to pick up a defenseman if they hope to make the playoffs.
leigh Posted - 07/03/2006 : 13:04:41
Pronger got his trade to anaheim...

http://www.pickuphockey.com/hockeynews.aspx?article=h070329A
bablaboushka Posted - 07/01/2006 : 19:38:06
She is pretty hot! Too bad her website is the worst I've ever seen.
Goose Posted - 07/01/2006 : 10:48:26
good thing this is happening in the summer becuase it woul dbe a major distraction during the season.
blade Posted - 06/30/2006 : 14:59:00
She's a hottie! I can see why.

As a Calgary fan I'm glad that Pronger is on the move anyway.
leigh Posted - 06/30/2006 : 13:59:24
I just visited her site and she is saying it is untrue.

http://www.christiechorley.com/

innocent until proven guilty fellas.
Ripley Posted - 06/30/2006 : 13:09:30
get outta here! No way. LOL!! Well that is probably a good reason.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page