Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Trade - OTT & NYI

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest6096 Posted - 02/20/2009 : 15:10:18
Ottawa and NYI made this trade

To Ottawa

Chris Campoli Mike Comrie (Again)

To NYI

First round pick Dean Mcammond

Before you start thinking this was a dumb deal the pick was originally San Jose's pick and through Tampa it went to Ottawa so the pick will be late first round I'm sad to see Mcammond go because his kids went to my school and he was a very nice person and has moved around alot but what do you think?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Beans15 Posted - 02/21/2009 : 06:46:25
Supposidly, Comrie spoke to Brian Murray and was talking about it being a mistake leaving Ottawa. I would think (hope anyway) that Murray would not go after Comrie again unless he thought there would be a signing before or during the offseason.

This deal is actually pretty decent for NYI. If what I heard on TV last night is true, the Islanders have 5 pick in the first two rounds. They are still looking to possibly offload Weight and Guerin as well.

Maybe Garth Snow is finally learning how to be a GM??

just1n Posted - 02/20/2009 : 17:23:17
I don't really get this one. Comrie and Mcammond are both free agents at the end of the year, I believe. So essentially a late first rounder for Chris Campoli?
Guest9298 Posted - 02/20/2009 : 15:56:30
I said no - but I think this trade is much much much more level-headed than most trades posted on this forum. I said no because I really think Mike Comrie is overrated, and though I like Campoli, I'd keep the 1st rounder. I would rather have Trent Hunter than Comrie. Still - good question.
Reeder17 Posted - 02/20/2009 : 15:31:45
Good deal for both!

Crosby is Jesus the Lord & Savior of the NHL, get over yourself McGuire.

Gretzky has never once high-sticked a member of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page