Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 More Anonymous Rumors

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest6916 Posted - 10/30/2006 : 10:04:34
Stuff floating around the net:

Flyers and Kings both underacheiving are set to start selling off assets in an attempt to rebuild. Now this makes sense for LA as they were not expected to do much, but the Flyers were and are desparate. Some thins out there:

- Forsberg and Gagne being shopped. Chicago interested and shopping Cullimore (not enought to get one of these guys). Bad rumor that Vancouver would like to reunite Naslund and Forsberg but that not gonna happen.

- LA shopping Conroy - maybe to Calgary and this one actually makes sense. Visnovsky available as well.

- Vancouver interested in Volchenkov - will need to move some salary to get him. Could happen since the injury to Mitchell is now more serious than first thought.

- NYI still shopping York

- Still those goalie rumors - Biron, and the California Quartet: Nabakov, Toskale, Giguere, and Bryzgalov. Phoenix and Philly apparantly interested.

- Perreault signed in Phoenix for one year $700,000.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ryan Harper Posted - 10/30/2006 : 14:41:55
quote:
Originally posted by oil guy

Philly getting rid of forsberg would be ludicrus it is not like we are talking new york islanders here.

What do you mean here?

Anyways, I can see COnroy going to the Flames. They are hurtin right now and need some offense. No way Forsberg gets moved this early in the season - he is always injured and his salary is too much. He will get moved at the deadline.

"Some people skate to the puck. I skate to where the puck is going to be."
~Wayne Gretzky
oil guy Posted - 10/30/2006 : 12:57:40
Philly getting rid of forsberg would be ludicrus it is not like we are talking new york islanders here.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page