Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Fans that you dislike the most/ Like the most

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Utemin Posted - 03/23/2010 : 22:22:27
Ok it is basic no need to explain anything except for stay under the rules.

The Fans that i Dislike the most would be the Edmonton, Chicago, and Calgary fans I find here in Vancouver are annoying, rude, not even drunk fans! For instance a guy said here Canucks are the definition of fail and Huet is the best goalie in the world, Profound he starts taking personal attacks at me because I laughed at Huet being an NHL starter. the Albertan fans are pushing the limits way to far with no supporting evidence they go into full on mock mode. (I doubt most of you who are fans of these teams are like that)
I also hate Toronto fans who have no background in Toronto for reasons like when they say they wont hate the Canucks completely when they win a cup then say "So i will hate them forever" when I don't see Toronto winning a cup any time soon; yet at the same time i respect Toronto fans who have major background in Toronto due to their show of Patriotism when they have they Obvious worst team in the league right now not counting injuries (no offense).

My favourite fans ruling out Vancouver fans would have to be Detroit fans; though I hate the team those guys are great they are like brothers in a way they mock us we mock them and we all take it as a joke for example at the Canucks Detroit game we were Chanting Detroit sucks then a fan screams they are nice boys you just don't know them... that was a highlight for the fans that heard that!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Utemin Posted - 03/24/2010 : 14:56:02
found new topic button all good
Guest7601 Posted - 03/24/2010 : 14:24:31
everyone knows vancouver fans are the dumbest. come on!
Alex116 Posted - 03/24/2010 : 08:53:29
quote:
Originally posted by Matt_Roberts85

dont we already have a topic for people to rip into each others fanbases.... do we really want to talk about how much we 'hate' each other anyways?

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".

LOL Matt! i was thinking the same thing! It happens in almost every thread!!!
Matt_Roberts85 Posted - 03/24/2010 : 07:21:30
dont we already have a topic for people to rip into each others fanbases.... do we really want to talk about how much we 'hate' each other anyways?

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".
Guest2817 Posted - 03/24/2010 : 05:11:19
I'm not sure I understand the poll either. If you're asking about annoying fans though, they are in my hometown.

Born, raised and still live here in the metro-Detroit area. Aside from football, there isn't an "any weather" fan in the bunch.

If your team is bad, they won't be there....and they wouldn't admit their fair-weather status to save their hides.

Specifically to hockey, they are uninformed and downright ignorant about anything that happens outside of the Red Wings bubble.

Most days I'm surprised they know that 29 other teams exist. Ask why they hate Sidney Crosby - and they'll give you a list of reasons....which is the same list that answers the question "Why do you love Kirk Maltby" (with some extras about not being able to grow a beard and being supremely talented omitted).

Most annoying fans - right here in Detroit. Hands down.
irvine Posted - 03/24/2010 : 03:43:05
I don't understand this poll, more specifically... the options.

I'll admit, I only read skimmed the thread...

Irvine/prez.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page