Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Why isn't Paul Kariya in the All-Star Game?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dannywer0 Posted - 01/24/2007 : 12:33:05
Paul Kariya is way better then quite a few people on the all-star teams but... he's not on it i don't know why an amazing player like Kariya wouldn't be on the all-star team. It makes me mad.
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jbraiter Posted - 02/18/2007 : 15:06:40
Kariya isnt an all star
Guest2892 Posted - 02/01/2007 : 21:40:51
canucks man, so should have rory fitzpatrick based on fan voting. Like I said I like Cheechoo (worked with his grandfather over the summer, true story) but he did not deserve to be there this year. He missed it last year because they didn't have it, that sucks but it happens.
bablaboushka Posted - 02/01/2007 : 15:33:37
Cheechoo deserved to be there last year but there was no All-Star game, cut the guy a break. Not saying he deserved to be there more than some who didn't go, like Paul Kariya, but he was kinda owed an All-Star appearance. He certainly was not out of place.
Canucks Man Posted - 02/01/2007 : 11:28:42
Guest6142, Cheechoo was only there because of fan voting

CANUCKS RULE!!
Guest6142 Posted - 02/01/2007 : 02:08:31
The thing that bugged me, Cheechoo, as much as I love the guy had the same amount of points as.... get ready for it...... Jeff O'Naill. He should not have been there at all.
Canucks Man Posted - 01/31/2007 : 23:30:44
what is with guests, some of them come on hear and post the dumbest things, like that last comment, WTF, if your gunna say somthing has stupid as that guest1444 at least have the balls to register for an account like the rest of us.

CANUCKS RULE!!
Guest1444 Posted - 01/31/2007 : 21:45:10
WHY WASNT KARIYA IN THE ALL-STAR GAME??? HMMM i wonder maybe he was to busy giving Selanne head in the locker room!! .. just a possibility.
KariyaSelanne Posted - 01/31/2007 : 20:17:22
quote:
Originally posted by Canucks Man

Paul Kariya wasnt in the all star game because every team has to have at least one player on the roster, also the canucks daniel and henrik sedin when the teams were picked both had 13 points on players that were picked. You could make a case for alot of players that deserve to be there that werent

CANUCKS RULE!!

That is true, the picks this were were ok but not as good as I hoped.

Go Preds Go!!!
Canucks Man Posted - 01/31/2007 : 16:08:13
Paul Kariya wasnt in the all star game because every team has to have at least one player on the roster, also the canucks daniel and henrik sedin when the teams were picked both had 13 points on players that were picked. You could make a case for alot of players that deserve to be there that werent

CANUCKS RULE!!
KariyaSelanne Posted - 01/31/2007 : 15:58:11
Kariya should definetely be there, anyways I hope Yzerman Picks him on the Team Canada thing(forgot what its called haha).

Go Preds Go!!!
1 Crosby fan Posted - 01/24/2007 : 19:41:55
I'd say Kariya instead of Guerin and Afino. should be there
leafsfan_101 Posted - 01/24/2007 : 15:23:05
I think Kovalchuk is way more desrving to be there then some of the players on that east team.

~You play to win the Game~ Herm Edwards
KariyaSelanne Posted - 01/24/2007 : 15:19:23
Kariya should definetely be there.

Go Preds Go!!!
Mikhailova Posted - 01/24/2007 : 13:16:45
Why isn't Kariya there? Because fan voting is flawed. Kariya, Jagr, Malkin, Kovalchuk, Kozlov, Afinogenov, Drury, Brind'Amour, Zubov, Saku Koivu, Hašek, and a few others are well more qualified than half the players on the reserves list and should've been there but they're not.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page