Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Leafs Celebrate 40 Years of Being Losers

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Novie Posted - 02/20/2007 : 05:45:23
Anyone else catch the ceremony Saturday night?

I was busy watching paint dry, but I hear it was a heck of a ceremony.

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jbraiter Posted - 02/23/2007 : 12:20:12
lol gud 1 leafs suck!

GO CANUCKS
Novie Posted - 02/23/2007 : 12:00:29
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2934

quote:
Originally posted by goon

HAHA nice title. I didnt watch it as like you, I had much more important things going on. I heard that the GMs meetings this week were supposed to adress the length of ceremonies like this and the Mike Vernon fiasco. I am all for it.

I thought it was a great ceremony. I will admit that i am a leaf fan and i think that it was good to see the old team reunite for a fun night.

Go Leafs
Tucker is God
Novie is a douche

We can keep the personal attacks to a minimum, right Guest?

I'm sure the old boys had fun, but let's hold these fun-nights at Red Lobster or something, because nobody else wants to see it.

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
Guest2934 Posted - 02/23/2007 : 10:44:07
quote:
Originally posted by goon

HAHA nice title. I didnt watch it as like you, I had much more important things going on. I heard that the GMs meetings this week were supposed to adress the length of ceremonies like this and the Mike Vernon fiasco. I am all for it.

I thought it was a great ceremony. I will admit that i am a leaf fan and i think that it was good to see the old team reunite for a fun night.

Go Leafs
Tucker is God
Novie is a douche
Mikhailova Posted - 02/20/2007 : 14:29:55
LOL yeah who's gonna watch a ceremony where the Leafs are involved? I was watching the Buffalo-Boston game

And yeah, great title Novie
Novie Posted - 02/20/2007 : 13:15:24
Yeah, my fav though was when Peter Marr (Voice of the Flames) says re: Vernon's ceremony "it was a lot shorter than some of the other ceremonies that took place this year"

Hmm, Pete, you wouldn't be talking about Stevie Y and Ken Dryden, would you? That's because Vernon wasn't a QUARTER of what either of those guys were, so his ceremony SHOULD be shorter...

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
Saku Steen Posted - 02/20/2007 : 12:31:28
Yeah, I was out skating on my friends rink. I watched an interview on TSN with Dave Keon and he really didnt seem to be happy to be there.
goon Posted - 02/20/2007 : 10:43:46

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page