Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Do you hate Ryan Smyth

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
oil fan97 Posted - 03/28/2007 : 09:30:04
Do you hate Ryan Smyth? (tell us why you like or dislike him)
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Beans15 Posted - 03/28/2007 : 15:17:13
Ryan Smyth is a very good hockey player. Not great or elite, but very good. You can not teach a work ethic like his, and his heart is pure hockey.

I don't hate him, but I did lose respect for him. Everyone blames Lowe for the trade, but if Smyth wanted to stay an Oiler so badly he would have signed for the $100k less than what his agent wanted.
hithere311 Posted - 03/28/2007 : 13:35:48
He's good at what he does (screening the goalie), but he's no record breaker.
Saku Steen Posted - 03/28/2007 : 12:11:04
I dont hate him but I dont like him. Everyone thinks hes so great but really isnt.
bablaboushka Posted - 03/28/2007 : 09:48:43
I hate how greedy he got and how he thinks he deserves in and around the $5.5 million mark.

The only other thing I dislike is the attention he's gotten since the trade. "Oh the Oilers are losing because they lost Smyth...". It's in the media, it's in these forums, it's everywhere. I don't really dislike HIM, but I hate the kind of attention his trade has garnered. I think he's way over-rated.
ED11 Posted - 03/28/2007 : 09:39:57
I don't hate Ryan Smyth. He is a very hard working player, and he was the heart and soul of Edmonton.
Guest4157 Posted - 03/28/2007 : 09:34:42
No, I don't hate ryan smyth, i Think maybe he got a bit greedy with his cap, and perhaps he could have met kevin lowe half way with his salary, but hey this is a buisness and he does what he feels he must do. and I agree he did so much for the oilers franchise that it is imposible for any fan to hate him for leaving.

GO OIL!!!!! GO AVS!!!!!
oil fan97 Posted - 03/28/2007 : 09:31:59
I like Ryan Smyth because he has done a lot for the Oilers was our best player this year. He shows leadership and he is great guy. If I had a hockey team I would take Ryan Smyth as my first winger.

Oilers Rule!!!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page