Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Biggest waste of cash of the 06-07 season (poll)

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Pasty7 Posted - 05/27/2007 : 01:34:26
Who was the worst bargin of the 06--7 season,, basicly which superstar was paid huge $$ to do nothing!

tell us why

Pasty
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest4024 Posted - 06/13/2007 : 15:37:23
wasnt mogilny injured for like the whoole season?
Crosby IS The Next Wayne Posted - 06/13/2007 : 14:59:07
i voted other (molgilny). sure hes been in minors since last season, but had he been here this season, he woulda been the most waste.

my reason: he did nothing when he came back to NJ. he was great before he went to toronto. then he came back and he sucked. the anticipation that he would lead us to the finals was killed, and if the devils brought him back this season, he wouldve made use worse than the flyers (no offense foresberg)

A Toast to Foresberg (one of the greatest captains ever)!!!

"I have to be the difference." - Martin Brodeur

"You know what you call it when you come in second? It's called LOSING!!!!" - Christopher Siu
BigShow Posted - 06/04/2007 : 10:40:25
Theodore.

If they had had his salary to throw around they would have been in the playoffs.
Pasty7 Posted - 06/04/2007 : 08:55:07
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4024

modano did great this season

40points?? great?? for a guy like modano 40 points great??? its not for no reason they removed the C from him.....

Pasty
Canucks Man Posted - 05/27/2007 : 20:30:50
Theodore for sure, Or Gerber, both paid plenty to sit on the bench

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Get The Towels Out Guys PLAYOFFS!!!
stastnysforever Posted - 05/27/2007 : 18:35:44
Theodore is a huge waste of money, but Yashin is like the most expensive player in the league and I haven't noticed him at all in the last 2 seasons

what do Calgary and a tea bag have in common- they're both only good for one cup
Guest4024 Posted - 05/27/2007 : 17:02:42
modano did great this season
I HATE CROSBY Posted - 05/27/2007 : 15:20:40
I really hope Theodore can step it up again some day. He wasn't really given a chance to do so this year. And that is understandable. Colorado is expected to make the p-offs each year, so the coach couldn't keep playing him until he got his game back. I think if Jose goes to a team with little expectations, and plays a lot, he'll work out the kinks in his game, and return to respectability....let's just hope he isn't another Jim Carey (remember that guy?).

Sugar Ray over Hasek any day!
Mikhailova Posted - 05/27/2007 : 15:09:36
Definitely Kovalev. He's paid so much yet plays lazy hockey. Not worth his salary. If he actually stepped it up Montreal might've done something this year.
Pasty7 Posted - 05/27/2007 : 13:34:23
kovalev forsure he had the biggest salary there except for theo and modano and not only did he put up only 40 some points hes a cancer to the team and is a shame to montreal hockey!

bergeron has no place on this list i just wanted to see if there were any bruin hatters here

Pasty
99pickles Posted - 05/27/2007 : 11:28:05
Theodore being paid big money to be a back-up is a huge waste of money. Samsonov isn't far behind. Theodore should be bought out, he's done.

The other guys on the list either didn't playthat badly or weren't that overpaid this year, relatively speaking.
-oil-country- Posted - 05/27/2007 : 10:22:32
Bergeron was payed lots of money? Anyways I say Samsonov, Montrealy was expecting him to be putting up big numbers with Kovalev and ended up with 26 points.

Welcome Home Stanley.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page