Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Wake Up Toronto

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
I HATE CROSBY Posted - 05/29/2007 : 15:29:01
Watching Pratt & Taylor last night, they were saying that the ratings in Toronto for the Sens games are really low. Apparantly you can't catch the Sens games in most bars or whatever. The people of Toronto are holding a grudge against the Sens. My question is Why? I don't get why a Leafs fan would hold a grugde against the Sens. The Leafs are the ones who had a habit of knocking the Sens out of the playoffs. Not the other way around. I am dissapointed. I always hailed the people of Toronto as great hockey fans. How wrong I was.
I'm a huge Leafs fan, but I am not so narrow minded so as to not appreciate a good hockey club. The Sens are a great group of players with huge talent, and lets be honest here, they play a far more entertaining game than that of the Leafs (as of late).
I hope the people in Toronto come around, cause your missing out on watching a good hockey club.

Sugar Ray over Hasek any day!
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 06/14/2007 : 01:55:53
But any pair http://forums.ipfw.edu/cgi-bin/ceilidh.exe/forums/calculators/?C3d5fc7a1200A-6368-475-00.htm Because then when http://forums.ipfw.edu/cgi-bin/ceilidh.exe/forums/calculators/?C3d5fc7a1200A-6368-477-00.htm Brian, http://forums.ipfw.edu/cgi-bin/ceilidh.exe/forums/calculators/?C3d5fc7a1200A-6368-490-00.htm But you don't http://forums.ipfw.edu/cgi-bin/ceilidh.exe/forums/heyt02/?C3d5fc7a1200A-6368-485-00.htm Before you do

Thank you!
Pasty7 Posted - 05/30/2007 : 03:17:10
the way i see it and the way i`ll probaly always see it is i am a fan of players not teams,,,, where the players i like go is where i watch,,, im a big getzlaf fan, j.s is my fav goalie i ve always loved teemu so im rooting for the ducks,,, i used to like boston when they had raycroftv (the year he won the calder) i remebe being at the bell center watching my habs play my arch rivals and still kinda likeing the bruins because of how well raycroft played the game,,,and how tough thorton was playing with his broken ribs,, its the same of toronto,, i used to love sergie berzin, felix potvin so i always kinda rooted for them and wathced their games,,,,,,, as for the sens love sugar ray hes awsome ,, and spezz but the rest for some reason im just not a fan

Pasty
SlowShot Posted - 05/29/2007 : 22:06:45
The sens and the leafs have had there fair share of fights. Plus there are provincal rival. Saying that you like the sens and the leafs would be like saying you like the flames and oilers it does not make sense.

GO DUCKS. YAY GIANTS
I HATE CROSBY Posted - 05/29/2007 : 21:52:16
Slowshot, I have been watching the leafs since before you were born buddy. The Sens aren't a Leaf rival in my opinion.
I like the Habs too. Other than the Albertan teams, I watch so many of the the other Canadian teams games throughout the year that I can't help but like them. hell, that's how I became a leafs fan to begin with.
As I stated earlier, the Sens and Leafs (in my opinion) aren't epic rivals. The teams faced each other in the opening round each time I believe.....The leafs destroyed the Sens. How can you have a rivalry when one team has had complete p-off domination. there's no bad blood in the games between the teams during the regular season. Any rivary is merely a weak attempt by the media to make headlines

SlowShot Posted - 05/29/2007 : 18:51:15
Nope if your a true fan you will hate your rivals through anything so i guess your not a true fan since the sens are your second favorite team.
Also how does this make you a bandwagon jumper by sticking with your team through anything? Guess than im a terrible fans because i hate the leafs rivals. Mabey i should go by some habs and sens posters at the store and well im at it why not go shoot myself!
GO DUCKS. YAY GIANTS
I HATE CROSBY Posted - 05/29/2007 : 18:17:51
quote:
Originally posted by SlowShot

I onl watch because I hate the sens that much but if you grew up in toronto or Gta you would understand why.

GO DUCKS. YAY GIANTS

I'm afraid I can't understand why...They only logical reason could be Sundin showed up at your house and brainwashed you......A Leaf fan has no reason to hate the Senators. That's my whole point. Well, unless you're a lame bandwagoner. In that case, I could care less what you have to say. I am sorry, but I am starting to think the best Leaf fans are those who don't live in Toronto. I mean, the fans at the home games are typically weak (at best) hockey fans, who just got tickets by making lots of sales or something. ACC is always one of the quieter buildings. For comparissison, I have been to 3 leafs/nucks games here in Vancouver, and the building is 1/2 (or more) full of leafs fans. These 9000 fans cheer the leafs way harder than the pseudo-sellouts do at the ACC.
I mean, get a grip Toronto fans, it is possible to like more teams than just the leafs. We call those types of people HOCKEY fans.
I know, Ottawa is in Ontario, so you got a little province thing going. But the Sens fans would have a lot stronger case for hating the leafs. I mean, idiots like me still call the leafs their favorite team, even though I am well aware that the Sens have a far better lineup, and are much more entertaining. ie: the Sens could be bitter about this un-warranted leaf love (like mine)......
Give me a couple more years with a leafs lineup as unlikable as this one, and I'll come around. Until then, sorry Sens your my #2 team (Which is so unfair.......But that's my point)

SlowShot Posted - 05/29/2007 : 17:59:04
I onl watch because I hate the sens that much but if you grew up in toronto or Gta you would understand why.

GO DUCKS. YAY GIANTS
leafsfan_101 Posted - 05/29/2007 : 16:16:57
Well I'm watching for sure. Im surprised most people in Toronto don't want to see the Ducks whoop the Sens. I obviously am ;).

Second place is only first place of the losers.
PainTrain Posted - 05/29/2007 : 15:31:02
And they'd also be watching the Ducks who are another exciting team to watch.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page