Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Scott Burnside must die!!!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
manninm Posted - 06/04/2007 : 06:44:44
Seriously, does this guy know anything about hockey? Did he even play the game? I doubt it. Here are a couple links:

Here he calls Pronger's hit "reckless". This guy is the queen of all sallys. Thankfully there's a counter-point on the right side that quotes Brian Burke's comments on Chris Neil.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs2007/columns/story?columnist=burnside_scott&id=2892049

Here he talks about how the NHL should allow players to kick the puck in the net. Need I say more?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs2007/columns/story?columnist=burnside_scott&id=2854004

Because the demands on a goalie are mostly mental, it means that for a goalie, the biggest enemy is himself." ~Ken Dryden
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest4462 Posted - 06/13/2007 : 22:22:03
quote:
Originally posted by manninm

Seriously, does this guy know anything about hockey? Did he even play the game? I doubt it. Here are a couple links:

Here he calls Pronger's hit "reckless". This guy is the queen of all sallys. Thankfully there's a counter-point on the right side that quotes Brian Burke's comments on Chris Neil.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs2007/columns/story?columnist=burnside_scott&id=2892049

Here he talks about how the NHL should allow players to kick the puck in the net. Need I say more?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs2007/columns/story?columnist=burnside_scott&id=2854004

Because the demands on a goalie are mostly mental, it means that for a goalie, the biggest enemy is himself." ~Ken Dryden

I actually completely agree with both points. Pronger is a reckless and dirty player, and why not be able to kick the puck in the net when the Dman has a hold of your stick.
I´m also Cånädiön Posted - 06/04/2007 : 08:57:50
quote:
Originally posted by manninm

quote:
Originally posted by I´m also Cånädiön

Columnists usually makes a lot of money on having different approaches to things than most people, I don´t have a problem with the guy having an opinion.

Personally I think Pronger is dirty and the idea of allowing to kick the puck to be a really dumb one.

Considering the amount of whakjobs inhabiting the net and with the ease you can obtain weapons in the US your name of the thread may not have been that thought through.

To sum it up I have no problem with people having different opinions but I hate stalker as---les who scare Columnists from doing their jobs.

(Time differance Pickuphockey-Sweden approx +9 hours 1min 5sek......so I can always blame it on Jetlag.)

Pardon me for those who took the title of the thread as serious. I don't ACTUALLY want Scott Burnside to die. I just think he's a mindless idiot who has no clue what he's talking about. Fair enough?

Yes I think even the whakjobs of the net got that one

(Time differance Pickuphockey-Sweden approx +9 hours 1min 5sek......so I can always blame it on Jetlag.)
manninm Posted - 06/04/2007 : 08:53:06
quote:
Originally posted by I´m also Cånädiön

Columnists usually makes a lot of money on having different approaches to things than most people, I don´t have a problem with the guy having an opinion.

Personally I think Pronger is dirty and the idea of allowing to kick the puck to be a really dumb one.

Considering the amount of whakjobs inhabiting the net and with the ease you can obtain weapons in the US your name of the thread may not have been that thought through.

To sum it up I have no problem with people having different opinions but I hate stalker as---les who scare Columnists from doing their jobs.

Pardon me for those who took the title of the thread as serious. I don't ACTUALLY want Scott Burnside to die. I just think he's a mindless idiot who has no clue what he's talking about. Fair enough?

I´m also Cånädiön Posted - 06/04/2007 : 08:41:57

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page