Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Your starting goaltender?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4912 Posted - 11/23/2007 : 10:14:08
who would you want as a starter?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nashvillepreds Posted - 11/28/2007 : 14:16:58
Can anybody here safely say that the guy will be one of the top 5 goailes for the rest of the season?

GO PREDATORS GO
LeafsFan4Life Posted - 11/28/2007 : 11:38:52
my starting goaltender is not even on your list i would choose Pascal Leclaire from columbus, love the goalie he is great i would have him as my starter because he is playing great on a mediore team

Long Live Hockey
nashvillepreds Posted - 11/27/2007 : 14:43:29
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4912

Luongo is a great goaltender, I'm surprised the low popularity of Rick Dipietro, he handles teh puck, great goalie, and has a great sense of humor in the locker room. Hes a good goalie tho

When he's compared to kiprusoff, Brodeur, Luongo and Lundqvist though, how can anybody pick him?

GO PREDATORS GO
Guest4912 Posted - 11/27/2007 : 10:12:32
Luongo is a great goaltender, I'm surprised the low popularity of Rick Dipietro, he handles teh puck, great goalie, and has a great sense of humor in the locker room. Hes a good goalie tho
Guest4912 Posted - 11/27/2007 : 10:09:28
If I was to choose a starter it would be luongo, he's having a bad start to the year but a goalie is only as good as the defence in front of him. most of the goals are'nt even his fault so luongo no question
nashvillepreds Posted - 11/24/2007 : 13:52:46
I've already answered to 5 of these polls, still same answer, Luongo.

GO PREDATORS GO
irvine Posted - 11/24/2007 : 11:12:46
I chose Brodeur. The reason is that he is highly consistent, and a great goaltender. He is older now, but I'd still want him as a starter.

Irvine
shinnyafterschool Posted - 11/24/2007 : 08:27:03
I chose Martin Gerber for two reasons, one; he is playing very well right now and is a big reason for ottawas success. The other reason; His paycheck is somewhere around 4 mill i think. Whereas everybody else is on the list is around the 6 million range. Lundqvist is gettin 4,250,000 but is about to get a big raise.
Guest4912 Posted - 11/23/2007 : 10:15:56
he is also a stud in shootouts
Guest4912 Posted - 11/23/2007 : 10:15:26
I'd choose Henrik because of his age and his technique. and teh way he uses the pillows

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page