Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 Why are pool stats not showing yet?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4037 Posted - 10/02/2007 : 14:31:55
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY ITS NOT RECORDING ANY POINTS YET ON MY POOL

THANK YOU
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest9935 Posted - 10/16/2007 : 12:50:10
can admin tell my why the pool stats such as mats sundin point in our pool says he has 24 (under TTL), then you click on his name and at the bottom it says he only has 16
admin Posted - 10/02/2007 : 15:57:26
Thanks for the help 9997! Good answers!

Some other things to check:

1) If you just set up your pool today the stats will not show up until the system refreshes at 12:30am PST

2) Be sure that you have in fact entered point values into the point attributes (Edit Pool Details)
Guest9997 Posted - 10/02/2007 : 14:50:02
Hey 4037, your message is kind of vague so it's difficult to give you any clear answers. The admin will definitely be able to help you though. In the meantime, there are a couple of things you can look into. First, what is the start date in your pool? It should be, and is by default, September 29th, 2007. Second, are there in fact players drafted from either Anaheim or Los Angeles? Only these two teams began the regular season on September 29th. The remaining teams will begin to pick up the action Wednesday, October 3rd. Anyways, I hope that can be of some help to you. If not, and like I said before, the administrator will definitely help you out.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page