Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 Willus3 - Joins our Moderating team!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 11/29/2007 : 11:22:21
Hello everyone.

I just wanted to announce to you all that as of a few days ago Willus3 became our newest Forum Moderator. His job is to help us keep the forums orderly and a fun place for everyone. As of the writing of this post, Willus has been hanging out at Pickuphockey.com for about a year and has never been shy about sharing his opinion about the game we all love. Besides his excellent hockey knowledge, Willus is known for keeping his cool under fire (not to mention his deep appreciation for Bobby Orr!) and he is welcome addition to our team of Moderators [Leigh, Beans15, Willus3, (and Bablaboushka - who is MIA!)]

Please help to make his job an easy one by remembering to respect our forums and respect each of the members and guests that help to make it one of the best places to talk hockey on the web!

Please also take another minute to read the forum rules and guidelines:
http://www.pickuphockey.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=609
http://www.pickuphockey.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=608
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MarkhamMax Posted - 02/24/2008 : 23:56:51
Congrats!

Remember, wise man say: keep moderator sword polished, so heads come off clean.

... or something like that
Datsyuk 1 Posted - 02/24/2008 : 21:15:38
Congrats Willus you worked for it.
Antroman Posted - 12/09/2007 : 11:57:39
Congrats Willus. Maybe if we don't have to moderate the moderaters the pool can move forward? LOL. Good job you guys!!!!!
Ottawa Oilers Posted - 12/04/2007 : 21:23:33
What ever happened to Babs?
1 Crosby fan Posted - 12/04/2007 : 21:07:00
Congrats Willus

http://i15.tinypic.com/4hvjlmh
willus3 Posted - 11/30/2007 : 10:03:38
quote:
Originally posted by PainTrain

Just a easy question. How many moderators do we need? As of late, the forums have been quite good in my mind. But regardless Congrats Willus!

Thanks guys, I shall do my best.

Paintrain, I think the fact that the forums seem quite good lately indicates that the mods have been doing a great job. I say kudos to Admin, Beans and Leigh.
It's quite likely they have deleted the bs before you see it. I know I've taken great pleasure in deleting some garbage already. I believe it was a poll about pigs crossing the street.

"I'm a man of principle... or not. Whatever the situation calls for." - Alan Shore
PainTrain Posted - 11/30/2007 : 09:52:23
Just a easy question. How many moderators do we need? As of late, the forums have been quite good in my mind. But regardless Congrats Willus!
nashvillepreds Posted - 11/29/2007 : 14:27:23
Congrats Willus!

GO PREDATORS GO
Beans15 Posted - 11/29/2007 : 11:48:55
Oh Great. Now anything that does say Bobby Orr is the best player ever or that the Islanders were the best team in the 80's is going to get deleted!!!

Kidding, a welcome addition! Have Fun Willus.

Wayne or Bobby?? How about both!!!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page