Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 Trade help!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4756 Posted - 12/17/2007 : 08:24:18
I'm the admin of a small personal pool at a high school. The pool is running quite smoothly but a lot of the members requested that trades be allowed. I'd love to grant this but I'm still confused about some things. I understand the replacement split system but one thing still bothers me. Can you trade your players for players that havn't been picked in the pool or do you have to trade for players already picked in a draft system. Ex. Let's say I picked Rick Nash 1st Round and he's in a slump can I trade him for let's say iginla who wasn't picked or do I have to trade for thornton who was picked by another person. Please help!!!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 12/17/2007 : 10:34:02
Technically speaking the system does not restrict you. It is just a question of your preference. The system can generate reports of "drafted" and "undrafted" players in your pool. Just look under the "NHL Player Reports" menu.
Axey Posted - 12/17/2007 : 09:14:52
Well usually trades are with picked players from one poolie to another, but some pools have a waiver draft a few times throughout the year where you can pick players who are doing well but were not picked. The decision is quite up to you but I would recommend not having unlimited picks and say one poolie can take 1 or 2 players at the all-star break or something because it can ruin the whole point of a pool with unlimited waiver drafts. But as for trades with each other they are unlimited but you should make sure all poolies agree, for some poolies might have an alliance and stack one team to take the money.
Guest4756 Posted - 12/17/2007 : 08:25:25
Basically what I'm getting at is do I have to trade within pool teams or can I pick up a guy who is hot and wasn't picked in the draft?

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page