Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 2008 Playoff Pool Manager - Ready 03/20/08!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 03/18/2008 : 12:33:22
We'll be rolling out our Playoff Season Pool Manager before the end of Thursday, Mar 20, 08.

We'll post notices here.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
craftyonetoo Posted - 04/07/2008 : 14:34:44
Hi!
I also have a Playoff Pool and am looking for interested fans to join. The Pool is called "The 5 Hole". If you are interested, please contact me and I will provide the password. Sorry the "First Season" is over but NOW THE FUN BEGINS!!!!! (even though The Leafs are golfing again!)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Craftyonetoo
Devils Fanatic Posted - 03/26/2008 : 14:39:00
Awesome, I just signed up a pool today. Hopefully I get around 50 or so from my local pool group.

Devils fan for life
admin Posted - 03/26/2008 : 14:26:13
Pool Rollovers - Sorry, we don't have a roll-over feature yet. We are planning one for the next regular season. So you'll have to create a new pool for the playoffs.

Bias Rule - The bias rule has been upgraded! You can now tell the system to count the top "x" players. This allows each pool team to have a different amount of players per team but still only count the top x of them! You can do it positionally too! Check it out
mytor4 Posted - 03/26/2008 : 02:49:13
quote:
Originally posted by admin

We'll be rolling out our Playoff Season Pool Manager before the end of Thursday, Mar 20, 08.

We'll post notices here.

i assume no news yet on our Playoff Season Pool .

57 career losses,46 shutouts and 5 vezina trophys.6 Stanley Cup rings in 8 yrs
Leafsfan_94 Posted - 03/23/2008 : 09:39:57
looking forward to it

Leafsfan_94

mytor4 Posted - 03/23/2008 : 05:45:20
quote:
Originally posted by admin

We'll post notices here.

great to hear, looking forward to it. will this be open to members only. i think it should be .that way any guest that want in will have to join which inturn will help our board grow. i would like to see more member perticaption on this board. more members should help that.anyways on the pool lets get her done.

57 career losses,46 shutouts and 5 vezina trophys.6 Stanley Cup rings in 8 yrs
Guest6633 Posted - 03/18/2008 : 12:49:58
Cool...is the "Bias Rule" going to be an option for us this year, it would be very convenient. Thanks!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page