Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 admin why

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KeithQuinn Posted - 05/14/2008 : 16:57:19
hay admin why did you lock my staal brother post?

just wonderin, thanks!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Vokoun Posted - 05/15/2008 : 05:11:43
quote:
Originally posted by KeithQuinn

hay admin why did you lock my staal brother post?

just wonderin, thanks!

Buddy ever think that if you spelled 'Hey' right and didnt put a billion question marks after your question and used proper grammar and punctuation maybe we'd take you seriously? There are a bunch of one post threads cause you make them without thinking it's annoying, the main reason I got my profile is to distance myself from guests who often don't follow the rules and give the whole lot a bad rep., but you aren't any better! Seriously, you have good stuff just organize it and limit it to one or two per day and it's all cool!
Guest4043 Posted - 05/15/2008 : 00:18:26
Kid, it is irrational and therefore brings no value. Everyone knows the Staals are brothers and it would be cool to see them play on a line together, but the way you phrased it is a little daft! Maybe if you made it sound interesting then ok but "tell me what you think of this line" and then offer up each of the Staal brother's names is no more than a joke and a waste of everyone's time here. I realize you are young but you have to get your act together and start listening to what you are told by the people running this site and the members who have been using it for more than 2 days. We can appreciate your enthusiasm but you have to start following the rules. If you can't do that then find another site to play on. Ease up on the 30 or 40 posts a day and make 2, 3 or 4 instead and make them worth while. Like Riply said, THINK first!
KeithQuinn Posted - 05/14/2008 : 18:29:19
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley

probably because it does not make any sense

it makes sence check it out for your self name: staal brothers in general hockey chat
Ripley Posted - 05/14/2008 : 18:09:16
probably because it does not make any sense

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page