Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 Blackhawks partyin' in VanCity

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alex116 Posted - 01/30/2010 : 23:11:22
Did you guys/gals hear about the Blackhawks players partying it up here in Vancouver last weekend before and after their game vs the Canucks? The following article shows a few of them Kane, Versteeg and Madden partying in a limo with a few chicks. They're shown shirtless, no, sorry guys, not the gals, but the Blackhawks, drinking, etc. Not a big deal as far as i'm concerned except for the fact that they were rumoured to be tearing it up the night before their game (not just after) and as far as Madden goes, he's married. The other two are young, rich athletes who are really doing what any 21 year old would do in their situation?

If you read the comments, it's kinda funny, Hawks fans claiming the pics are photoshopped, Canuck fans defending the fact that the girls aren't exactly super hot! What i can't figure out is there's a bunch of comments claiming the players aren't fit, they're fat, etc, etc?

Anyway, check it out, see what you think? IMO, it's not that big of a deal really except for what i said above......

http://communities.canada.com/theprovince/blogs/kurtenblog/archive/2010/01/26/chicago-blackhawks-shirtless-partying-pictures.aspx
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ci_1612 Posted - 02/02/2010 : 16:55:57
Yeah agree with the quality of girls except maybe the blonde in the 3rd picture down she is pretty cute

Chris Illsley
leigh Posted - 02/01/2010 : 19:44:31
quote:
Originally posted by redneck76ca
....I wonder if Kane tipped the limo driver?

LOL!!!!! The best crack I've heard on this web site in a long time! Nice one Redneck!
redneck76ca Posted - 02/01/2010 : 14:42:38
quote:
Originally posted by redneck76ca

quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

Did you guys/gals hear about the Blackhawks players partying it up here in Vancouver last weekend before and after their game vs the Canucks? The following article shows a few of them Kane, Versteeg and Madden partying in a limo with a few chicks. They're shown shirtless, no, sorry guys, not the gals, but the Blackhawks, drinking, etc. Not a big deal as far as i'm concerned except for the fact that they were rumoured to be tearing it up the night before their game (not just after) and as far as Madden goes, he's married. The other two are young, rich athletes who are really doing what any 21 year old would do in their situation?

If you read the comments, it's kinda funny, Hawks fans claiming the pics are photoshopped, Canuck fans defending the fact that the girls aren't exactly super hot! What i can't figure out is there's a bunch of comments claiming the players aren't fit, they're fat, etc, etc?

Anyway, check it out, see what you think? IMO, it's not that big of a deal really except for what i said above......

http://communities.canada.com/theprovince/blogs/kurtenblog/archive/2010/01/26/chicago-blackhawks-shirtless-partying-pictures.aspx

OMG, I know the girls in the pictures, too. LOL. I used to run two bars out at UBC and they are both former students and bar regulars. Such a small world, LOL.

They are noy ugly girls by any stretch of the imagination. I have seen them in person and those photos do no justice to them. You have to figure that this is late at night after a long night on the town, no one looks good in those conditions unless you are in the same condition, ie drunk.

I wonder if Kane tipped the limo driver?
redneck76ca Posted - 02/01/2010 : 14:32:08
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

OMG, I know the girls in the pictures, too. LOL. I used to run two bars out at UBC and they are both former students and bar regulars. Such a small world, LOL.
Alex116 Posted - 02/01/2010 : 13:42:43
From everything i've heard locally here, they were in fact Vancouver girls. As far as i'm concerned, they're not UGLY, but not exactly drop dead gorgeous either! Let's face it, every city has some hotties and every city has some notties! Oh, and some NAUGHTIES too These just don't seem to be the type of gals you'd expect millionaire hockey players to pick up.

7752, true true, sad situation for Madden really. I mean, i'm okay with the guy going out with some of the younger guys and even chatting up some chicks, maybe even being in a limo could be explained....however, posing for the camera, shirtless, possibly pantless, etc is a bit much for a married dude! Can only imagine what he was met with upon his return home?
Seventy7Fifty2 Posted - 02/01/2010 : 13:01:21
For all we know - these could be girls that came over from Chicago with the team!!!!
Vancouver girls are much better looking than that.
Sad situation for Madden.
Guest7308 Posted - 02/01/2010 : 12:36:22
agreed id be embarrased to be with these girls espicially if ur a millionaire
Alex116 Posted - 02/01/2010 : 12:35:06
quote:
Originally posted by Guest1756

Wow just looked at these pics for a second time and in the final picture where you can clearly see all 3 of the guys and Kaner's pants are off, it looks as if the girl with the red plaide shirt is un-doing Madden's pants - I bet his wife absolutely loved these pics and hopefully she didn't pick up on it
But yah, the biggest issue with these pictures is the quality of the girls they have in the limo with them...seriously Vancouver?

What do you mean by "seriously Vancouver?"? Are you asking if these are the best looking girls here? If so, you may as well go and post to that site with all the ridiculous comments! They're def not what you'd expect a pro athlete to pick up in this day and age but we really don't know the circumstances either. Maybe that's as good as Kaner the cab beater, an over the hill married with kids Madden and Versteeg in some hideous sunglasses can do?
Guest1756 Posted - 02/01/2010 : 05:04:09
Wow just looked at these pics for a second time and in the final picture where you can clearly see all 3 of the guys and Kaner's pants are off, it looks as if the girl with the red plaide shirt is un-doing Madden's pants - I bet his wife absolutely loved these pics and hopefully she didn't pick up on it
But yah, the biggest issue with these pictures is the quality of the girls they have in the limo with them...seriously Vancouver?
irvine Posted - 01/31/2010 : 13:32:23
At the end of the day, I could care less.

The only thing that surprises me is... I figured the girls would be better looking. BUST!

haha.

Irvine/prez.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page