Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Trades have to go through the administrator?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hpNYR Posted - 04/01/2010 : 22:34:36
The members of the pool cannot do trades without me(the administrator) having to make the changes? They have to go through the administrator?

It look like the administrator has to do things manually, am I right?

Thanks in advance.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Utemin Posted - 04/02/2010 : 22:02:42
This is one of the pools you really want to do if not every one is a hockey nut; if you want to make trades and lots of crazy head to head matchups use Yahoo. Both pools are best for hockey :D
admin Posted - 04/02/2010 : 16:39:46
It doesn't matter to the system how many centers you have. The system just clasifies centers, and wingers together as "forwards".

Without knowing more about your pool I would say that your assessment of the scenario is correct - it would be wiser to draft more d-men if they get more points.

hpNYR Posted - 04/01/2010 : 23:32:23
Thanks for such a quick reply.

One other question. In terms of positions, do they matter? Does it matter how many centers you have, or how many LW's you have? I thought it did, but I cannot find it anywhere.

One other thing; if the admin put most of the emphasis on defensmen(more points coming from the D position), it would be wise to draft more d-men then correct?

Thanks so much.
admin Posted - 04/01/2010 : 23:04:38
Hi hpNYR,

Thanks for setting up a pool and creating a forum account. To answer your question, Yes the trades have to be input into the system by the administrator. We have big aspirations of making it so all poolies can handle their own rosters but that has not materialized yet.

Cheers!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page