Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 March Fantasy pick em

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4948 Posted - 03/07/2007 : 21:57:20
Hi there fellow pool competitors.

Just wondering how many people are in this pool. Due to my high standing in it I cannot figure this out as it only shows me 10 or so teams above me and 10 below me. I'm guessing maybe 300 teams??? But would like clarification from the admin or someone who knows since there in last or near there. (I'm guessing that person will be too ashamed to say though)

Also, I understand the winner recieves an authentic named jersey. Great prize!! However there is an issue, every team is changing the style of their jersey this summer so I am wondering since I am pretty sure I have this pool in the bag if I can get the new RBK style instead of this years style. OR possibly if that is not possible maybe I can get the all-star jersey from this year (since thats RBK style) and I would want Luongo/west, but we don't need to worry about that just yet .

Also, feel free to use this as a trash talk thread. You guys who took Legace are on f*cking crack, he's injured do your homework. And that OshawajayM1.2.3.4.5.6 etc teams. I thought you are only allowed to have one team, what the f*ck is up with that?

Oh yea one other thing, is there a prize for people outside of 1st? Like 2nd or 3rd? (Not that it matters to me as I will be in first)

Thank you,
Costa (1st place)
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
STobin9 Posted - 03/12/2007 : 12:54:59
i will be in it. i suck, but ill try
Guest4948 Posted - 03/08/2007 : 19:32:54
How many people are in this pool?
framer87 Posted - 03/08/2007 : 15:25:09
quote:
Originally posted by pucker

Hey, does anybody have a contact with the BC lottery corporation? I have 6 numbers in mind and, well, anyways I am pretty sure that its a lock (money in the bag so to speak) and so I figured I would just claim my winnings now. Or at least let them know where to mail that cheque.

HAHAHA nice one pucker!
pucker Posted - 03/08/2007 : 15:11:25
Hey, does anybody have a contact with the BC lottery corporation? I have 6 numbers in mind and, well, anyways I am pretty sure that its a lock (money in the bag so to speak) and so I figured I would just claim my winnings now. Or at least let them know where to mail that cheque.

jbraiter Posted - 03/08/2007 : 14:23:46
no question
framer87 Posted - 03/08/2007 : 14:20:22
Somebody's a little cocky

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page