Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 will stats from games prior to addition appear?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest9752 Posted - 04/10/2007 : 16:25:49
Hello. I am running a team fundraiser using this playoff pool. Since I wanted to do a box draft, and the East coming down to the wire this year I am running it on very short notice for my teammates to sell to people. As a result we are making Saturday, April 14th the deadline date. My question is if I add a team before the playoffs who for example has Daniel Sedin and he scores on Thursday... will his goal count for a team that I add on Saturday night? Thank you for your help.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 04/10/2007 : 16:37:31
All points are retroactive to the start date of the pool. You can leave the start date as default or you can set custom start and end dates. It's your call. As the pool admin just go to the "Edit Pool Details" page to find the settings (within "Edit Pool"). So you can add teams and players anytime, when the system refreshes each night it will tally the scores from the same date for everyone!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page