Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Why is there ! and x by names?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
-oil-country- Posted - 04/12/2007 : 17:01:37
I noticed on the Playoff Pools that there are ! marks and x's by the players names. Can someone please explain what those mean to me?

Thanks in Advance.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 05/21/2007 : 13:58:41
quote:
Originally posted by leafsfan_101

What does the Avarage refer to. Is it to other players in the pool or players in the playoffs.

When life gives you lemons throw them at the Ottawa Senators and their fans and hope it gets them in the eyes ;)

See explanation above
leafsfan_101 Posted - 05/21/2007 : 13:13:53
What does the Avarage refer to. Is it to other players in the pool or players in the playoffs.

When life gives you lemons throw them at the Ottawa Senators and their fans and hope it gets them in the eyes ;)
Leafs Rock Planet Posted - 04/13/2007 : 12:13:19
I like that new feature. Yet another reason why this site keeps getting better and better.

Always next year!!
admin Posted - 04/13/2007 : 10:02:08
ROUND AVERAGES (AVG): When you expand a pool team, see the numbers to the immediate left of the player’s name? That is the round that that player was drafted, or at least entered into the system by your pool admin. The AVG is calculated by taking all the players within your pool that were drafted in that round and then averaging their points. Then we add an (!) beside the player leading their respective round and an (x) beside the ones below average in their respective round.

There is a legend below the stats table in every pool that gives hints as to what everything is within the stats grid.
PainTrain Posted - 04/12/2007 : 20:01:40
Yeah i was wondering that also. Way to be leafsfan to find that out.LOL!!!!!!!
-oil-country- Posted - 04/12/2007 : 17:08:11
Thanks Leafsfan .
tctitans Posted - 04/12/2007 : 17:05:34
I haven't looked myself, so I can't confirm it, but I would expect that those are indicating how that player is doing compared to other players selected in the same round. For our pools, these flags have little to no meaning.
leafsfan_101 Posted - 04/12/2007 : 17:02:58
I noticed it too but when i looked at th legend it said that the ! was for above avarage and x was below avarage.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page