Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Note to admin: "Players Remaining" stat?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4947 Posted - 04/20/2007 : 01:04:37
In playoff pools "Players Remaining" can actually be considered more important to view than total points. Every site I have had playoff pools registered on have always had this stat featured yet I can't seem to find it on here.

Let me know where to click to see this stat if it is indeed there, if it isn't then I kindly ask that you implement a new column for "Player Remaining" "PR". Muchlike the column for "Man Games Tonight" "MGT".

Thank you,
Guest4947
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Buddyno2000 Posted - 04/28/2007 : 10:54:06
Hey I saw the new feature we can now see how many players everyone got left , Great Job Admin Thanx

''The future ain't what it used to be''. Yogi Berra.
bablaboushka Posted - 04/21/2007 : 16:00:39
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4560

ok, thanks babla, i did that.
btw, babla, u are a seasoned vet here using this system to keep your pool standings, you must think a simple "players remaining" chart would be quite useful? do you?

I am and I do agree that it would be a convenient tool, but the thing is that I've never been in a playoff pool with more than maybe 8 or 9 poolies, which means it's really not that big of a deal for me to check their rosters. But for a bigger pool, I would agree that it would certainly be a handy feature to have.
Canucks Man Posted - 04/21/2007 : 15:48:02
I agree with this, it is such a hassle to look at everyones team to find out how many players they have left

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Get The Towels Out Guys PLAYOFFS!!!
leafsfan_101 Posted - 04/21/2007 : 13:20:09
I like this idea too. I think that it wouldn't be easy to get it in for this year but there is the possibility of next year.

When life gives you lemons throw them at the Ottawa Senators and their fans and hope it gets them in the eyes ;)
Guest4560 Posted - 04/21/2007 : 11:57:25
ok, thanks babla, i did that.
btw, babla, u are a seasoned vet here using this system to keep your pool standings, you must think a simple "players remaining" chart would be quite useful? do you?
bablaboushka Posted - 04/20/2007 : 21:05:36
If you guys want a quicker answer, I would suggest emailing him at admin@pickuphockey.com
Guest4560 Posted - 04/20/2007 : 19:51:52
I hear what this guy is saying. I have a pool of over 100 people in it, I do not want to click on each opponents team to see if they have eliminated players. This should be a feature that is clear to see from the mainpage. Admin plz reply asap, I have people at work asking about this.
semin-rules Posted - 04/20/2007 : 05:35:55
In your hockey pool, if the players are knocked out, they get a line through their name.
Is that what your asking??

~~~~~COME ON STARS, LETS BRING IT HOME~~~~~

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page