Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 I am not receiving the activation email!!!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
marziali Posted - 09/27/2007 : 07:12:58
ANybody has this problem?
I checked my e-mail address 15 times, and I wrote the right thing.
still, not receiving the activation email....

Help?!
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 10/03/2007 : 17:31:03
‘How-to’ add PickupHockey.com to Hotmail Account Safe Senders List.

Short Instructions:
- Select the ‘options’ button
- Under ‘Junk Email’, select ‘safe and blocked senders’
- Then, select ‘safe senders’
- Then add the email addresses for PickupHockey.com to your safe senders list
- support@pickuphockey.com
- admin@pickuphockey.com
- info@pickuphockey.com
- leigh@pickuphockey.com

Detailed Instructions:
- Select the ‘options’ button (on the right side of your screen when viewing your inbox)
The Options are:
- Manage Your Account
- Junk Email
- Customize Your Mail
- Customize Your Contacts

Under ‘Junk Email’ there will be two options:

- Filters and Reporting
- Safe and Blocked Senders

Select ‘Safe and Blocked Senders’

Under this option, there will be three more choices:

- safe senders
- safe mailing lists
- block senders

Select ‘safe senders’

You will be prompted to add the sending email address to you safe list

Type in each address that you receive email from PickupHockey.com and click ‘add to list’

The standard email addresses to add are:

- support@pickuphockey.com
- admin@pickuphockey.com
- info@pickuphockey.com
- Leigh@pickuphockey.com
admin Posted - 10/01/2007 : 21:39:31
FOR EVERYONE - THE EMAILS ARE BEING SENT. If you didn't get them it could be one of the following reasons:

1) a mistype in your email address when you set it up (please double check)
2) your computer/firewall spam filter didn't let it through (please allow them through)
3) your Internet/mail service provider blocked it (please ask them not to or set your mail preferences to let them through (hotmail))
4) it bounced back to us because your email account was full at the time
admin Posted - 10/01/2007 : 10:33:35
quote:
Originally posted by admin

ALSO WE NOTICED THAT HOTMAIL ACCOUNTS ARE HAVING PROBLEMS RECEIVING THE ACTIVATION EMAIL. WE THINK THAT THE HOTMAIL FILTER IS NOT LETTING OUR MAIL GET THROUGH. WE WILL TRY TO RESOLVE THIS BUT WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU USE AN EMAIL ADDRESS OTHER THAN A HOTMAIL ACCOUNT IF POSSIBLE. NOTE THAT IT ONLY AFFECTS THE EMAIL. YOUR POOLS WILL WORK JUST FINE!

OK IF YOU HAVE A HOTMAIL ACCOUNT be sure to add PickupHockey.com as a safe sender in your account preferences. This will allow our emails through.
admin Posted - 10/01/2007 : 10:13:20
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2839

quote:

ALSO WE NOTICED THAT HOTMAIL ACCOUNTS ARE HAVING PROBLEMS RECEIVING THE ACTIVATION EMAIL. WE THINK THAT THE HOTMAIL FILTER IS NOT LETTING OUR MAIL GET THROUGH. WE WILL TRY TO RESOLVE THIS BUT WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU USE AN EMAIL ADDRESS OTHER THAN A HOTMAIL ACCOUNT IF POSSIBLE. NOTE THAT IT ONLY AFFECTS THE EMAIL. YOUR POOLS WILL WORK JUST FINE!

can u get our pool to work too please?

It's best to email us for support. Please include your POOL NAME & ADMIN PASSWORD so we can help faster. look below for the "contact us" link
Guest2839 Posted - 09/30/2007 : 22:14:06
quote:

can u get our pool to work too please?
admin Posted - 09/30/2007 : 19:39:49
admin Posted - 09/28/2007 : 10:35:59
Hi gang, here is the routine for what to do to activate your pool (and what to do if you don't get your activation email)

To activate your pool just click on the link in the email you should have received after you set the pool up (Should arrive almost immediately) If you didn’t receive it try this

1) Double check the spelling of the email address you input for the pool admin to be sure.
2) Check your spam filter to see if it is in there. Be sure to set up your spam filter to allow our emails to come through. They may have been blocked (Your ISP might have blocked it too).
3) If all looks good go to the "Edit Pool ID" page. At the top is a link to resend the email. Click it and check your email again.
4) if it is still not there, then email us and include your POOL NAME & ADMIN PASSWORD and we can activate it from this end.

Cheers!
Guest9480 Posted - 09/28/2007 : 09:47:53
I had the same problem with my hotmail account. It wasnt going to junk either. I used my Yahoo account and it went through instantly.
Guest4711 Posted - 09/27/2007 : 10:31:16
Check your junk mail folder...

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page