Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Pool Round Averages

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
leafsfan_101 Posted - 10/08/2007 : 06:43:45
Hey Admin,
I know that ! and x means the averages of theplayers but what is it based on. For example, Ovechkin has 2 points but he is below average because his average is 2.8. It varies between players. My guess is that it compares him to last year at around this time. Am I correct? I'm just curious to see what is compared.

Leafs Pride Forever.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 10/09/2007 : 10:12:27
Thanks guys! We keep trying. :-)

to sign up for a forum account just click the register button at the top left of the page just below the logo.
Guest5534 Posted - 10/09/2007 : 09:14:29
You guys rock....its my seconf year and im thinkin of joinin WITH A REAL USERNAME ... theres many guys with alot of knowledge here and the respect is remarkable HOW SO I START?
leafsfan_101 Posted - 10/08/2007 : 12:48:41
Very cool Admin. Great thing to have, especially when you look at how you have done compared to everyone else in that round. I'm loving how pickuphockey has improved in such a short period of time, its incredible. Great work!

Leafs Pride Forever.
admin Posted - 10/08/2007 : 09:52:52
It compares them to other players drafted in your pool in the same round. And by "drafted" we mean the order in which your pool administrator input them into the system.

So in your pool, if Ovechkin was your first pick and Crosby was another person's first pick, it would average them out and calculate if their point totals are lower or higher than average.

! = highest points in round
x = lower than round average

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page