Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 central division

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pensfan17 Posted - 11/01/2007 : 14:15:37
what team do you think has the best chance at competing with detroit for the central division?
23   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Thornton.Jr. Posted - 11/10/2007 : 15:45:53
oh just drop it canucksfan apparently we were all really tense the day of that discussion and no one really cares anymore, but on subject i have to agree with pensfan chicago has the goal tender to do it, but i think maybe next year will be better for the hawks on account of the team will be more mature

If you go into the shark tank you don't come out alive
pensfan17 Posted - 11/10/2007 : 15:10:01
columbus is also doing very well this year, especially nash and leclaire
Canucks Man Posted - 11/10/2007 : 01:25:42
quote:
Originally posted by pensfan17

quote:
Originally posted by irvine

Not to mention, it became up to the parents in this situation of the victim wether or not to press chargers on Heatley. In which they declined. They can often be seen at a Sens game, invited by Heatley. The victims parents knew it was a mistake in which they both willingly took part in. They were out having fun in a sports car, speeding yes, which is neglegence. But, they were both participating. Accidents do happen, some more tragic than others. In this case, it may have been manslaughter, but even the parents never seen it that way.

Irvine

Yes, I know i was just bugging sens 315. But if heatley wasnt such good friends with the snyders he might be in jail right now. He should have at least got suspended for it. Mark Bell got suspended 15 games for driving into a pole or something like that and i dont think he was even speeding. Senators 315 knows I dont really mean it

If you actually new what you were talking about you would no Mark Bell was DUI at the time of his accident and Heatley was not. Mark Bell got suspended by the Substance abuse program in the NHL because he is an alcoholic. I personaly think Bell has shone great poise and maturitty during the past year and has taken all the bad stuff very well. I would be freaking out if I had to go to jail.
FYI Heatley was charged with First degree Homicide and he pleaded guilty to second-degree vehicular homicide, driving too fast for conditions, failure to maintain a lane, and speeding and recieved three years probation.

Nobody will challenge the Wings for the division. They are to much of a powerhouse and have argueable the best line in hockey right now.

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Guest4282 Posted - 11/09/2007 : 20:51:34
Chicago for sure. It's nice to see all of the teams in this division competing this year. I think they've become one of the stronger divisions in the league.
PainTrain Posted - 11/09/2007 : 20:42:30
I would love to see Chicago competing really well against Detroit. But in all honesty I think St.Louis is the team that will be the closest to beating them.
Senators315 Posted - 11/09/2007 : 16:50:34
haha yeah okay there pensfan17
pensfan17 Posted - 11/09/2007 : 14:51:57
quote:
Originally posted by irvine

Not to mention, it became up to the parents in this situation of the victim wether or not to press chargers on Heatley. In which they declined. They can often be seen at a Sens game, invited by Heatley. The victims parents knew it was a mistake in which they both willingly took part in. They were out having fun in a sports car, speeding yes, which is neglegence. But, they were both participating. Accidents do happen, some more tragic than others. In this case, it may have been manslaughter, but even the parents never seen it that way.

Irvine

Yes, I know i was just bugging sens 315. But if heatley wasnt such good friends with the snyders he might be in jail right now. He should have at least got suspended for it. Mark Bell got suspended 15 games for driving into a pole or something like that and i dont think he was even speeding. Senators 315 knows I dont really mean it
irvine Posted - 11/09/2007 : 12:34:52

Irvine
Thornton.Jr. Posted - 11/08/2007 : 22:09:01
If Heatley should be in jail he would be, go take law class, he didn't purposely kill someone, and seeing how you are so educated on the legal system you should know that Actus Reus+Mens Rea=crime
niether of those applied to Heatley, and for the record Ottawa is better than the pens

pensfan17 Posted - 11/08/2007 : 06:40:45
quote:
Originally posted by Thornton.Jr.

pensfan i personally hope The Heater comes to your house to beat you down for that statement

Heatley should be in jail right now, not coming to my house to beat me up.
It's called manslaughter.
Thornton.Jr. Posted - 11/07/2007 : 23:05:57
pensfan i personally hope The Heater comes to your house to beat you down for that statement

Senators315 Posted - 11/02/2007 : 22:05:25
haha your on pensfan17!!!
nashvillepreds Posted - 11/02/2007 : 16:47:06
Wow guest, that very thoughtful of you

GO PREDATORS GO
pensfan17 Posted - 11/02/2007 : 16:08:27
ottawa has nothing on pittsburgh, just wait till they play

ps. heatley is a murderer
hahahaha
Guest8815 Posted - 11/02/2007 : 15:55:58
quote:
Originally posted by hkalirah

St. Louis probably has the best shot, with the additions of Tkachuk, Boyes, and Kariya. They’re goaltending is still an issue.

Tkachuk is an addition? Like I know they "rented" him to Atlanta but I still thought of him as a Blue cause I was 95% sure he would sign back. I would rip on Nash but I think the others have done a nice enough job.
nashvillepreds Posted - 11/02/2007 : 15:54:14
Sorry bud, i guess I'm just a little upset, didn't mean to take it out on you. I just, I've been elidgible for the last 3 OHL drafts and nobody's drafted me. Time to retire officially from hockey i guess. there isn't anything wrong with this topic, except with what Kashmire said about Nashville coming anywhere close to Detroit (and what he said about me)

GO PREDATORS GO
Greg Smith Posted - 11/02/2007 : 15:50:14
Nash, don't be such a critic. (don't get mad at me for this one) there is nothing wrong with this thread. (I'm Nash's uncle for those iof you who don't know)

After playing in the NHL, it's hard to watch hockey games.
Senators315 Posted - 11/02/2007 : 15:14:15
i think st. lious, kariya and boyes are doing great so far this year. or chicago becasuse of kane and toews. sens are so much better pens by the way there pensfan17!!! owned
Leafs Rock Planet Posted - 11/02/2007 : 14:07:15
quote:
Originally posted by nashvillepreds

What, may I ask is the point of this?

GO PREDATORS GO

Thank you Kashmire for finally saying something. This is a quality hockey topic and there is no need to say something like that. Please, explain what you think is wrong with this topic.

Nobody will chalenge this year as Detroit has too many weapons and is a great hockey club. But down the road Chicago will compete for the division because of there youth they will continue to grow and mold into a great hockey team.
hkalirah Posted - 11/02/2007 : 13:35:05
I don't think anyone in the central has the talent to compete with Detroit this year.

Chicago is up and coming, however their defence is suspect, Havlat is too injury prone, and they're relying on two rookies to lead the team.

St. Louis probably has the best shot, with the additions of Tkachuk, Boyes, and Kariya. They’re goaltending is still an issue.

Nashville, we don’t even know what city they’ll be in by the end of the season :P.

Columbus is intriguing. They’ve got the talent in Nash, Zherdev, Federov, etc. however this is the same team that was miserable last year. If Leclaire keeps his excellent play up, they could make a run.

Wings are used to fly, Leaves only fall.
Kashmire Posted - 11/02/2007 : 10:58:35
Why is this guy so negative. He's made some stupid topics himself and has a cocky arrogent attitude. It's a simple hockey question. People get curious about others opinions you know?

Anyway, I'd say Nashville or St. Louis. Pretty tight.
nashvillepreds Posted - 11/02/2007 : 10:55:54
What, may I ask is the point of this?

GO PREDATORS GO
pensfan17 Posted - 11/01/2007 : 14:25:13
i think that chicago has the best chance at beating detroit for the division
they have a proven goalie with khabbibulan and they ahve young talent like kane and toews. Also if havlat can stay healthy when he returns they might give detroit a run for their money.
denis savard is a great coach and will help this young team develop

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page