Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Trade question

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest0323 Posted - 11/18/2007 : 06:37:01
in a 12 team league, would you give up lundqvist and marian hossa for Alfredsson and Hasek? are Alfredssons points warranting getting rid of the best goaltender in the league? reply here or to earthscirox@hotmail.com
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Beans15 Posted - 12/11/2007 : 16:44:57
If it is you who has Malkin and has a chance to get Zetterberg straight up, that is the deal. If you have Zetterberg, I would keep him. Malkin plays most of his 19 minutes a game with pylons. The only time he plays with Crosby is on the PP and late in the game if the score is close or they are behind. Zetterberg on the other hand, plays all his minutes with Datsyuk and Holmstrom as well as a lot with Lidstrom and Rafalski. Plus, Zetterberg plays often on the PK where he is also dangerous. Plus, Detroit is a stable high scoring club.

Zetterberg is the guy to pick in this situation.

Wayne or Bobby?? How about both!!!
OILINONTARIO Posted - 12/11/2007 : 15:57:32
Malkin may be experiencing a watered-down version of the sophomore jinx. My feeling is that it will continue, whereas Zetterberg is coming into the prime years of his career. I took Zetterberg in my pool, and will do so again for a few years, whether regular season, or playoffs.

The Oil WILL make the playoffs.
MSC Posted - 11/23/2007 : 00:37:18
I'd make the zetterburg for malkin trade at the drop of a hat. Especially if you're playing in a keeper league.
nashvillepreds Posted - 11/22/2007 : 15:50:19
Zetterbeg is slowing down his pace and Malkin is picking it up. Wait a bit.

GO PREDATORS GO
Guest8815 Posted - 11/22/2007 : 14:30:10
Also my point system is 1pt Goal, 1pt Assist plain and simple.
Guest8815 Posted - 11/22/2007 : 14:29:28
What about Malkin (28pts) for Zetterberg (31pts)?
irvine Posted - 11/18/2007 : 15:19:28
what is you point system for players and goalies? how do they earn their points in the pool?

Irvine
leafsfan_101 Posted - 11/18/2007 : 07:25:54
if Hasek can stay healthy why wouldn't you want him. Detroit is a sound defensive team and Hasek won't get much work. Alfie is going to benefit from having Heatley and Spezza on his line so he will be top 10 in points for sure.

Lunqvist has a tendency to go really hot or ice cold, and his team in NY has a brutal defense. Hossa is picking up his game but can go downhill again all to quick. I say go for the deal, it could pay off.
nashvillepreds Posted - 11/18/2007 : 07:13:17
I have to agree with MSC, Hasek is going to get injured, again and hossa will be about even with Alfredsson now, he's picking up his game.

GO PREDATORS GO
Guest0323 Posted - 11/18/2007 : 06:42:30
Got ya. Thanks! Wondering what others think though
MSC Posted - 11/18/2007 : 06:39:39
I'm not in the habit of emailing strangers so here it is.....NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page