Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Shootouts in the NHL so far?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4912 Posted - 11/21/2007 : 09:32:56
how do you feel about the recent shootouts in the new season of the NHL?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
redwings85 Posted - 12/04/2007 : 09:13:55
im still not a fan of the shootout.

--------------------------------------------------------------
90s Hockey was the prime when they hooked. . . THEY HOOKED! when they Held, THEY HELD!
The only time they got the gate was when the player ''fell'' on his ass.
not this cheesey stick perpendicular to the ice, lets call it!
Guest4912 Posted - 11/22/2007 : 07:56:53
Yes, Hemsky has the talent to go far in this game, and he is proving it in the shootout where it matters most.
Guest8815 Posted - 11/21/2007 : 15:19:00
Here are some more sick links of Gagner. 6th pick steal maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_xNxWmd7cI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvEkofKKdlQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM72eFQsk9c&feature=related
Guest8815 Posted - 11/21/2007 : 15:06:47
How about Sammy Gagner? Has a few wicked moves up his sleeve, his patented move that he pulled on Luongo last night and had him sparwaling was sick but Luongo's save was sick x2.

Goal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG8UMeKq_Kk
Bar resolution but sick move!

couldn't find link to Luongo's save last night but the goal is amazing.
hkalirah Posted - 11/21/2007 : 12:14:12
quote:
Posted - 11/21/2007 : 11:49:38
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hemsky has been sick on the shoot out this year. I was at the game last night. From the face off dot to the crease(what it that, 20 feet?) he put 8 moves on the puck with his stick, plus the head fakes. It was awesome.

Personally, I love the shoot out. What I hate is the one point for an overtime loss. I personally think that there should only be 2 points given out every game. Overtime or shoot out.

The winning team gets 2 points, the loser gets none. Shootouts for the most part are a crap shoot. So win the game in OT or take the chance.

Totally agree with you. It adds excitement to the game. Any shot can win.

Go Wings Go!
Beans15 Posted - 11/21/2007 : 11:49:38
Hemsky has been sick on the shoot out this year. I was at the game last night. From the face off dot to the crease(what it that, 20 feet?) he put 8 moves on the puck with his stick, plus the head fakes. It was awesome.

Personally, I love the shoot out. What I hate is the one point for an overtime loss. I personally think that there should only be 2 points given out every game. Overtime or shoot out.

The winning team gets 2 points, the loser gets none. Shootouts for the most part are a crap shoot. So win the game in OT or take the chance.

Wayne or Bobby?? How about both!!!
leigh Posted - 11/21/2007 : 10:36:14
I've enjoyed watching Hemsky on EDM. The last two games against the Vancouver Canucks he put two incredibly sweet moves on Luongo.

Two games ago, he faked shot and went backhand shelf. Very nice by anyone's standards.

But last night he put about 4 head fakes while going completely opposite with stick fakes (yes! at the same time!!!) he waited for Luongo to open up and slid it forehand 5 hole like he planned it the whole way. It was absolutely beautiful. I think it was definitely a candidate for the nicest shoot out goal this year

I think he is 11 for 15 on the year or something like that.
Guest4912 Posted - 11/21/2007 : 09:33:59
Not quite as exciting as last year, but can still get you up out of your seat and shouting.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page