Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 BIAS RULE is not a bench or reserve system

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
agent2421 Posted - 10/05/2008 : 09:37:27
hey can someone please help me out. I checked the stats today and a lot of stuff weren't added (Osgood win for Dallas) and many other things. For the Bias rule I have top 19 players... I thought that meant the top 19 you have in rankings but Donovan got a point and he was a scratch for me.

Can someone help me out, I'm running a league...
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
agent2421 Posted - 10/05/2008 : 12:42:12
thanks so much, that's what I was confused about. It's okay I know how I can do this now...

You guys have a point system of game points last night.

I can just look through there and count only the players that were on and not the one's that were scratched and post it for my pool.

Thanks again for the help.

This site is the best
admin Posted - 10/05/2008 : 11:42:28
Hi Agent 2421,

Yes there were only 2 games yesterday (OTT vs. PIT and NYR vs.TBL)

It seems like you've misunderstood the purpose of the bias rule, it's not a BENCH or RESERVE, it counts the points according to your settings. BUT I need to look at your pool in order to give you an explanation of how your bias rule is set up (there are 6 possible bias rule settings)

Please email support at pickuphockey.com for further assistance. include a description of what you want to happen, and a description of what you think is happening. Also include your pool name and admin password.
agent2421 Posted - 10/05/2008 : 10:43:37
Also guys if have only 19 players in my pool instead of 30... will the points from yesterday be deleted.

Kennedy was scratched so I don't want him to get the points he did....

Someone answer soon, my league depends on it.
agent2421 Posted - 10/05/2008 : 09:50:17
really I guess that makes sense, I did not know that. Also have a question for my top 19, it's necessary that only the top 19 in rankings get count. Donovan was a scratch and he got a point when he shouldn't have, is there any way I can just do it for 19 players I pick while having the others scratched...
Guest0558 Posted - 10/05/2008 : 09:44:34
I think I can answer your first question. To my knowledge there were only two official regular season games yesterday (Sat. Oct. 4). Those games were the ones played in Europe with the Pens vs. Sens and Rangers vs. Lightning. All the other games that were played were still part of the preseason. I hope this helps!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page