Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Pool Help

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4948 Posted - 10/06/2008 : 23:57:47
Does anyone know a site where I can find out what each teams first line is and first PP unit is? thanks
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest7505 Posted - 10/09/2008 : 21:35:11
please help me out im in a league where it is only points that count. Which 2/3 players would u have P.Sharp/D.Brown/M.Erat. please give me ur reasons
Guest5372 Posted - 10/07/2008 : 07:47:09
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4948

Does anyone know a site where I can find out what each teams first line is and first PP unit is? thanks

ESPN.com
99pickles Posted - 10/07/2008 : 01:18:49
Your probably better off buying the annual Hockey News mag that has all the preseason stuff in it. I'm pretty sure they have the top PP units listed. But do NOT view their 'depth charts' as line combos! Also, it being preseason and all, most teams are still testing things right now so I wouldn't get too knee-jerk reactive to what teams may be trying out for preseason at this moment.

Check out the TOI's of the last couple preseason games to get a clear picture of who they are most considering for top PP units, and what line-combos they are going with......also, look at the scoring combos in the preseason games......and on some weak teams you can pretty much figure it out by looking at their depth charts......try looking at the game-by-game logs of players on NHL.com too for the last 10-20 games of last season to see what guys were getting some regular PP points at that time - they will probably be giving the same guys serious consideration early this season too....look at which players led their teams in PP points last season, as they will mostly be the same go-to guys this year.....and most importantly, keep your eye out the first couple weeks of the season for quick changes and big changes - they will happen!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page