Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Query

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest3136 Posted - 09/07/2009 : 18:05:02
Hi all, just found this site, and was wondering how all the users out there like it? It sounds to be a good set up, and since I'm currently searching for a new place to host my draft, thought I'd get some user response.

Thanks!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest4193 Posted - 09/15/2009 : 19:57:46
Just loaded it up! Looks good to me!
Guest3136 Posted - 09/10/2009 : 04:15:13
Right on! Thanks guys! I'll definitely give it a try this year
Guest4629 Posted - 09/09/2009 : 12:56:18
I'm happy with it. used it for a few years now. I wouldn't have expected a free site to be as good as it is. looking forward to the puck dropping again at pickuphockey.com.
Matt_Roberts85 Posted - 09/09/2009 : 10:15:35
I spend so much more time on the forums than I do checking my pool that I forget this is even a hockey pool site. Great site.

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".
blade Posted - 09/08/2009 : 10:16:52
Ive been using the site for years and have always been ahppy with it. Every year they seem to add more features and it gets better. the stats update every day and if there is ever a hickup they are on it. I've emailed tek supprt and they always reply right away to.
n/a Posted - 09/08/2009 : 04:28:50
You're probably asking, since you can't believe that a solid fantasy hockey pool site could actually be free, and yet give you everything you get at the sites that ask for 15 or 20 or 30 bucks!

Well, believe it. The site is solid, updates are every night, and you can get all the stats you need for a very decent hockey pool.

And, you can get inciteful and colourful opinions and commentary on the side . . . what more can you ask for?

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page