Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Injured players...trade?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4720 Posted - 10/27/2009 : 09:21:45
Thanks admin for answering my other question re: trade date for 1st of month.

Now in regards to injuries...and trading:

my pool is run as such. if your player gets injured you can trade him out for another player for the next day.

so basically...if a player plays his game say on the10th, gets a point but gets hurt. I set my trade date to the 10th to include his points....my poolie wants another player traded in for him on the 11th.
in my pool....new player can only acquire points beginning the 11th.

what can i, what would I do to ensure this happens?

is there any way to add/take away points via our admin?
specific example
poolie called me on oct 21. wanted connolly put in because that day it was reported savard was out with injury. i set date to 21st. but as you informed me, connolly didn't begin to acquire points until the 22nd. so, i owed my poolie 1 point for an assist on the 21st. today I went back and changed the trade date to the 20th, so he would get his 1 point. but is there a simpler way to do this? if not i am concerned, because had Savard played on the 20st and registered a point, my poolie would lose out on 1 point one way or the other. can this be changed?

sorry for all the questions. just that we left our old pool provider as we weren't happy there. we like this service you provide, but we are still trying to get to know it properly.

i look forward to sharing your answers with my guys. and girl.

cheers.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page