Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Vancouver
 Forsberg in Vancouver?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
vintage Posted - 01/28/2007 : 15:06:02
So i'm listening to sports centre and there talking about how forberg wants to be traded? Well they set up some polls of where forsberg might go ........ 31% say to Vancouver. Well ya I maybe would have believe he might come here if bobby clarke was still around u no with the whole interest in kesler thing. But still its something to consider. I think the canucks will trade off kesler sooner or later but i think it will be sooner than i think to philly....... well who else would go?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest2833 Posted - 02/21/2007 : 15:57:27
Although it is true that Kesler cannot be traded until next year, it is also true that he can be "future considerations" in a trade assuming that Dave Nonis and the general manager he decides to deal him to have a good enough relationship to agree on something like that. Saying that, however, I would be holding on to Kesler if I was Nonis. You invest 1.9 million in him this year to see what he might bring in the upcoming couple. The idea was to see if he would develop some softer hands to go with his speed up front. I'm almost certain the Canucks would not deal him not do I think they should!
Guest4849 Posted - 02/10/2007 : 18:02:49
Canucks r my fav team and theyd just b wastin their money on forsberg he has a screwed up anke he would be playing like 10 games
leafsfan_101 Posted - 01/28/2007 : 16:12:35
Wasn't it discussed in another poll that Kesler can't be traded this year.

~You play to win the Game~ Herm Edwards

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page