Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Vancouver
 Clinching Canucks

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Blubberboy Posted - 03/28/2007 : 18:47:32
The Vancouver Canucks have clinched a playoff spot in the Western League for the first time in 6 years against the Avalanche 3-0. The most talked about player in the idea is Luongo. But you have to give crdit to Alain Vigneult for setting up the lines and also the defense for helping him out. Loungo has made his first apperance in the playoffs in his whole entire carrer because he used to play in Florida...Florida has not the best defense which helps out the back line of defense(Goalie), so that is why he has never made it to the playoffs. That is a main point to look at.
But anyways, Go `nucks!!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest4024 Posted - 03/29/2007 : 22:24:05
im jsut happy cuz luongo is 2 wins away from breaking parents record....id be so stoked if he beats it
Canucks Man Posted - 03/28/2007 : 23:26:05
quote:
Originally posted by Blubberboy

The Vancouver Canucks have clinched a playoff spot in the Western League for the first time in 6 years against the Avalanche 3-0.
But anyways, Go `nucks!!

You wanna cut that number in half, last I checked 2004 was 3 years ago. I felt so great last night and today, I went crazing when the game was over, I new they were pretty much in anyways but the "For Sure" feeling hit me, it was great!!!

CANUCKS RULE!!!
kanadian7 Posted - 03/28/2007 : 23:23:36
[quote]Originally posted by ED11

Well the Canucks fans have Luongo and the twins to thanks for the clinch (I think anyway).

I agree Luongo has been outstanding and the Sedin's are tough to keep out of your zone. I think one major part that gets overlooked in the Canucks clinching a spot already is the man behind the bench. Alain Vignault has coached the team brilliantly this season. Give the man credit. It has been a major team effort
ED11 Posted - 03/28/2007 : 20:39:43
Well the Canucks fans have Luongo and the twins to thanks for the clinch (I think anyway). And even though I'm not the biggest fan of the Canucks, it is nice to see a Canadian team clinch a spot!!! Nice job!
PainTrain Posted - 03/28/2007 : 20:35:49
Yup congrats to the 'nucks for making it, if Buffalo dont' go nowhere and if Anaheim( I want them to win if Buffalo does not because i will see the cup because Kunitz and Getzlaf are from Regina) dont go nowhere i say the 'nucks should win it.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page