Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Vancouver
 Luongo is what it takes

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4024 Posted - 04/28/2007 : 13:12:55
If you watched the game last night, you would have said Luongo is the ONE and ONLY reason that the Canucks are putting up a fight. Props to Giguere for a 47 save performance but Luongo deserved a shutout wiht his performance. Im sure you guys watched it but did you see the Anaheim goal? Luongo made an unbelievable save on SELANNE but the puck couldnt be cleared as it usually is after a save like that and Travis moen had to ruin it but scoring. So for all of you people who thinks Vancouver is out think again. Oh and Luongo had a 43 save game.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
bonfire420 Posted - 04/28/2007 : 22:11:30
quote:
Originally posted by jbraiter

you also have to give a hand to the canucks defence. Willie Mitchell played amazing yesterday, and he deserves a lot of credit

and i must put in Luongo did play amazing. MVP MVP MVP MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CANUCKS GO

When Mitchell was first acquired I wasn't so sure about him. It seemed to take him a few months to really settle into the team. Ever since the playoffs have started he's just kicked it up another notch and he was the biggest reason they won yesterday. This guy is such a fierce competitor and I think he's the best defensive defenseman the canucks have had since I started watching them (early 90s). Really good to see them get a split in anaheim. And I hope Salo and Bieksa are back soon because I'm going to have a heart attack if I have to watch Sopes play another 35 minutes tomorrow night. Go Canucks!
jbraiter Posted - 04/28/2007 : 18:54:47
you also have to give a hand to the canucks defence. Willie Mitchell played amazing yesterday, and he deserves a lot of credit

and i must put in Luongo did play amazing. MVP MVP MVP MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CANUCKS GO

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page