Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Vancouver
 Tough day to be a Canucks fan

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bonfire420 Posted - 05/04/2007 : 07:43:29
Wow... what a game is all I can say. Was it just me or were the refs blind? I know Anaheim deserved to win the series but how nice would it have been to see the Nucks win the game last night just for Luongo. I haven't seen a display like that since Game 1 of Vancouver vs. NY Rangers in '94. Off season game plan for the Canucks: keep Luongo, get rid of Naslund, and inject the Sedins with steroids.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest7418 Posted - 05/04/2007 : 16:56:11
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova
[ But I'd chop a few million off Nazzy's paycheck.

They would if they could... however, it's not possible.
Mikhailova Posted - 05/04/2007 : 16:47:08
quote:
Originally posted by bonfire420

Do you think Naslund is just as valuable to the team as Luongo (who makes ~6.75 million a season)?

Hell no. I didn't say anything about Naslund, but instead of getting rid of him I'd cut his salary by a lot. He's not that bad, but not that great either. He's nowhere near as valuble as Luongo, but the way the rest of the team looks, the Canucks'll take whatever they can get. But I'd chop a few million off Nazzy's paycheck.
1 Crosby fan Posted - 05/04/2007 : 16:35:12
quote:
Originally posted by bonfire420

quote:

Yeah it would suck to be a Nucks fan and have your team kicked out, but c'mon, it's no use complaining about the reffing...Anaheim would've won anyway, and even if better calls did turn the game around, Anaheim would still probably win the next game. They're just too strong of a team.

That's exactly why I said Anaheim deserved to win the series... And the reason I say get rid of Naslund is not because I don't like him but because he's using up 6 million a year. Do you think Naslund is just as valuable to the team as Luongo (who makes ~6.75 million a season)? Not even close.

Well I know Luongo is valuable but that is Markus Naslund the captain and that was just one bad season he had,I am sure he will turn it around next year

Good Playoffs Canucks Better luck next season now i cheer the WINGS AND DEVILS GO
bonfire420 Posted - 05/04/2007 : 14:36:37
quote:

Yeah it would suck to be a Nucks fan and have your team kicked out, but c'mon, it's no use complaining about the reffing...Anaheim would've won anyway, and even if better calls did turn the game around, Anaheim would still probably win the next game. They're just too strong of a team.

That's exactly why I said Anaheim deserved to win the series... And the reason I say get rid of Naslund is not because I don't like him but because he's using up 6 million a year. Do you think Naslund is just as valuable to the team as Luongo (who makes ~6.75 million a season)? Not even close.
Mikhailova Posted - 05/04/2007 : 13:22:40
1 Crosby fan Posted - 05/04/2007 : 13:07:23
Get rid of Nazzy you are crazy

Good Playoffs Canucks Better luck next season now i cheer the WINGS AND DEVILS GO

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page