Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Vancouver
 Canucks signings

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
1 Crosby fan Posted - 07/04/2007 : 12:34:10
Canucks signed Brad Isbister to a 1 year contract, Curtis Sanford to a 1 year contract, and Bryon Richie to a 1 year contract(i think)
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Beans15 Posted - 07/26/2007 : 14:03:09
I totally disagree with that. Naslund is a point a game guy over the past 9 years who had an off season. He's is still a solid player and I would bet there are a ton of GM's out there that would take him in a trade for the $6 million/year he is getting. It's not that no one want's him (no one is two words by the way) it's that he only has one year left on his contract.

If Ryan Smyth is worth $7.5 million next year, Naslund is an absolute steal at $6 million.

I Love your Kids, IHC is the man, and The Oilers Rule. Does that make me insane??
Guest7418 Posted - 07/26/2007 : 12:28:18
quote:
Originally posted by OILINONTARIO

If they are so paralyzed by these contracts, then maybe a trade should have been made involving Naslund and/or Morrisson. Many other GM's have been creative in the off-season. Maybe Nonis thinks he can rest forever on the Luongo/ Bertuzzi deal, but, obviously, even you aren't satisfied with this.

sorry.. if you had a clue you'd know that Nonis would have moved Nazzy/Morrison if he could have. Noone wants them at their current salary!
OILINONTARIO Posted - 07/25/2007 : 17:06:02
If they are so paralyzed by these contracts, then maybe a trade should have been made involving Naslund and/or Morrisson. Many other GM's have been creative in the off-season. Maybe Nonis thinks he can rest forever on the Luongo/ Bertuzzi deal, but, obviously, even you aren't satisfied with this.
Guest2047 Posted - 07/25/2007 : 12:01:53
This was a great move by the Canucks to fill a few roster spots with some decent hard-nosed talent. Get realistic guys, this is all that they can do at this point until Nazzy's and Mo's contracts expire.
SlowShot Posted - 07/04/2007 : 22:09:52
Actually I was reading B.C's newspaper and they said that they are intrested in trying to get guerin

Pickup hockey pool
PainTrain Posted - 07/04/2007 : 21:41:18
Why don't they go for Forsberg?

He's swedish so he could make some damage on the PP with the Sedins and maybe get Naslund back to good form.
SlowShot Posted - 07/04/2007 : 19:36:40
Ya kinda a waste of money. They need a better offensive so then they get gritty defensive players. Great one Nonis

Pickup hockey pool
Beans15 Posted - 07/04/2007 : 14:54:41
What? Isbister can put up how much? He only has 211 points in 486 career games?? C'mon, he has only played complete season in his career and spent most of the past three years in the minors. His career high is 42 and that was 7 years ago!

He's a third line plugger, energy guy. No offensive help there.

I Love your Kids, IHC is the man, and The Oilers Rule. Does that make me insane??
1 Crosby fan Posted - 07/04/2007 : 14:18:48
quote:
Originally posted by PainTrain

And how are those players going to help there offence?

well Isbister can put up at least 50 to 60 points and Richie can be another Ruutu and Sanford is an good back-up goalie
PainTrain Posted - 07/04/2007 : 13:06:12
And how are those players going to help there offence?

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page