Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Vancouver
 Should Vancouver split up Naslund and the Twins?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pucker Posted - 10/10/2006 : 15:15:01
After 3 games the line looks great but unfortunately the other 3 lines stick. I think they need to move Markus to Morrison's line and give Bulis a shot with the Twins. Naslund doesn't need the twins to score, and the Twins dont need Naslund to finish.

We can't go all year on one line.

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nazzy_19 Posted - 10/27/2006 : 08:36:52
As I've stated over and over to people I know, the Sedins make any player they're with look good... especially bigger players who go to the front of the net with their stick on the ice. I'm not saying it's easy to get off those quick one-timers in the slot for goals, but that's a skill that 85-90% of the players in the league have honed since they were 5 years old. If you can't shoot, you can't play... and even the goons can shoot when given a chance. Not saying Pyatt is a goon, but the kid isn't more than 3rd liner on any other team. I like the way he plays with skilled players on a line with him, and I also like the fact that the Sedins are back to a Line 1B sort of role, instead of depending on them for all our offense on the top line.

Nazzy's good enough the play on any line, so throwing a golf club on the Sedin line would be fine with anyone.

pucker Posted - 10/23/2006 : 09:30:23
Looks like the Canucks are in fact spreading the offense around. Pyatt on the Sedin line is working well and reuniting Nalsund with Morrison seems to have kickstarted Morrison. And when the Canucks needed a late goal to tie the game they reunited Naslund and the Sedins.

Carter owes his success to the Sedins. These guys are finally looking like elite NHLers. If Pyatt continues with them he could put up numbers similar to Carters. $3 million was too much.

oil guy Posted - 10/23/2006 : 06:36:21
quote:
Originally posted by the hockey guy

i think they should put the twins with bulis and naslund with morisson...im glad they got ride of carter...he was asking for 3 mil a year...hes not worth that much

jo paulo

Carter may not be worth 3mil but when he has a good chemistry with a player he is very effective. And he was great with the twins. That would have gave them two strong lines. In todays NHL that is a minimum needed to have any success in the league.
the hockey guy Posted - 10/22/2006 : 16:22:08
i think they should put the twins with bulis and naslund with morisson...im glad they got ride of carter...he was asking for 3 mil a year...hes not worth that much

jo paulo
oil guy Posted - 10/14/2006 : 09:09:18
imo i think Van is crazy to have Nas on the same line as the twins,
but then I could not believe they would let Carter go either.
I think if they continue this way they again won't make the playoffs.
Great goalie or not.
leigh Posted - 10/10/2006 : 21:54:17
sounds good to me. I was thinking that they were playing well together and now that Kesler is likely gone for a bit (concussion) it makes sense more than ever.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page