Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Toronto
 Secondary scoring

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Leafs Rock Planet Posted - 04/04/2007 : 15:42:24
With Mats Sundin and the first line for the leafs not producing, secondary scoring has been a kee factor in the mapleleafs recent success.Do you think this lack of scoring from the leafs big guns might be the worst thing to happen at this time of the season for the leafs?Maybe even not making the playoffs as a result of this.

Leafs 4 Playoffs!!
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
leafsfan_101 Posted - 04/06/2007 : 07:48:48
quote:
Originally posted by Leafs Rock Planet

I've been really impressed with the Steen,Stajan, and Devereaux line. They've been a force to reckon with lately.

Leafs 4 Playoffs!!

I agree LRP. They have cycled the puck well and have created ample scoring opertunities, as well as being ok on the defensive side of the puck. Where is the" What a smart post" emoticon when you need it.

Long Live Leafs Nation!!
Leafs Rock Planet Posted - 04/05/2007 : 18:10:52
I dont just mean they're goal scoring abillity, I also mean the way they have been cycling the puck down low and fore checking

Leafs 4 Playoffs!!
Novie Posted - 04/05/2007 : 05:08:00
quote:
Originally posted by Leafs Rock Planet

I've been really impressed with the Steen,Stajan, and Devereaux line. They've been a force to reckon with lately.

Leafs 4 Playoffs!!

Where's the 'Fell on the floor I'm laughing so goddam hard' emoticon when I really need it?

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
Saku Steen Posted - 04/05/2007 : 03:57:46
I dont know but they should put Steen up with him. Rememder what happened last time?
Patchy Posted - 04/04/2007 : 18:51:26
Sundin hasn't been scoring goals, but his linemates (Ponikarovsky and Antropov) have, in his 17-game goalless slump, he's had 15 assists, which shows that he's still been involved.

~~Go Leafs Go~~
Leafs Rock Planet Posted - 04/04/2007 : 18:24:04

Leafs 4 Playoffs!!
ED11 Posted - 04/04/2007 : 16:29:54
Sundin has not scored a goal in 17 games!!! That is definetly a slump. But, their secondary scoring is keeping them going. If they can make the playoffs I think it will be the perfect time for their top line to snap their slump and start producing!!!
They will be fine.
Guest2898 Posted - 04/04/2007 : 16:06:28
I think all players will go through their slumps. I think what makes a team good is when they can still win during those slumps. Toronto is finally figuring out how to do that, which is why they are finally winning, seeing as how their top line is always slumping. The problem with a team like Toronto is their lack of consistency as a team. It is usually the whole team either playing, or nobody playing.

Having said that, I am very upset to say that I think the Leafs will still make the playoffs. Their homeice advantage against Montreal will play huge on Saturday as the teams battle ultimately for the 8th spot.
leafsfan_101 Posted - 04/04/2007 : 15:48:52
I think that you want and probably rely on your top players to be your top players. Sundin has not scored but has been very involved and has scored many points in that time span. Sometimes it's just that your top players are cold and if the secondary scoring can pick up then there is nothing to worry about.

Long Live Leafs Nation!!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page