Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Toronto
 Will JFJ be gone next year?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SlowShot Posted - 04/09/2007 : 11:08:28
Will JFJ be gone next year?

Go Stars
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LeafsFan4Life Posted - 12/19/2007 : 15:00:55
maybe he will be fired out of a cannon, hope they come to their senses and get a good gm who can get some tallent on my fav team, but knowing the mlse they will keep him dunno why but they always seem to keep people who will bring the leafs down and get fans in the seats.

Long Live Hockey
Antroman Posted - 12/18/2007 : 20:10:02
Unless the Leafs make the playoffs and look good doing it I predict a pretty good house cleaning will happen and of course Fergie will be toast. He has done some good things but the bad far out weigh the good. I do not think Quinn left a mess because at least the team made the playoffs every year he was there except the year Ferguson took over ( out by a point I think it was) as GM? In Ferguson's defense I have to say that the two teams dealt the worst blow by the new NHL were the Leafs and Philly. Both teams had a surplus of money and fixed problems by buying free agents when they were needed while at the same time trading draft picks. The New NHL ushered in the salary cap and that put the kybosh on that idea because you needed a good group of young and up and comers to fill out the roster and both teams had a bare cupboard in that regard. Philly has started to change for the better and blew up and reworked their approach and seem to be on the right track? I think the Leafs should follow this year but they need to start by hiring a really good hockey man to run the club which gets me back to the topic, Fergie has to go!!!!!
Bleeding Blue and White Posted - 12/18/2007 : 13:34:50
JFJ will probibly be back .That isent good for any leaf fans becanse he has done a realy bad jobe as the gm.

~Long Live the Leafs~
PuckNuts Posted - 04/11/2007 : 16:45:28
I think we are still living with some of Pat Quinn's mess...It does not matter who we put in there it will take time...

There are: People that make things happen, people that watch things happen, and people that wonder what happened, who are you...
semin-rules Posted - 04/11/2007 : 14:12:23
Of course he will be back. He is like a mosquito, you kill it, but it keeps comming back and biting you on the neck.

~~~~~COME ON STARS, LETS BRING IT HOME~~~~~
juice32 Posted - 04/11/2007 : 09:13:40

I gotta agre with bablaboushka. He dosn't deserve to come back, but he will. Just like the leafs, always throwing salt in an open wound!!!
Saku Steen Posted - 04/10/2007 : 03:52:36
Yes he will, thats bad for you leaf fans.

Viktor Kozlov is also my hero!!!
Leafs Rock Planet Posted - 04/09/2007 : 14:57:04
JFJ will be back they'll give him one more chance

Always next year!!
leafsfan1 Posted - 04/09/2007 : 12:30:29
i think so but if he doesnt i will mad

I Hate The Islanders
BigShow Posted - 04/09/2007 : 11:36:10
Yep, Babs is bang on.
jbraiter Posted - 04/09/2007 : 11:34:37
quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

He shouldn't be back but he will. The MLSE group loves him.

i agree with babs
leafsfan_101 Posted - 04/09/2007 : 11:11:45
I would like to say no but the sad reality is that he may be. I have heard some people say that they signed him to a one year deal so that if they do fire him he doesn't end up leaving with nothing. Only the offseason will tell.

Long Live Leafs Nation!!
bablaboushka Posted - 04/09/2007 : 11:11:26
He shouldn't be back but he will. The MLSE group loves him.
SlowShot Posted - 04/09/2007 : 11:09:20
I think he should for how much salary cap space we have left (barley any) and not even making the playoffs is sad.

Go Stars

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page