Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Toronto
 Briere, Drury,or Smyth

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Leafs Rock Planet Posted - 04/10/2007 : 15:02:17
Out of these three free agents, who would like to see most in a leaf jersey. Or do you think they will not land any of the three.

Always next year!!
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PuckNuts Posted - 04/11/2007 : 21:56:35
I think that Briere will be a great fit with Mats, they could produce...

There are: People that make things happen, people that watch things happen, and people that wonder what happened, who are you...
SlowShot Posted - 04/11/2007 : 21:50:05
I want Briere

Go Stars
PuckNuts Posted - 04/11/2007 : 19:22:32
So you are saying that they do not wear sun screen in Jamaica...

There are: People that make things happen, people that watch things happen, and people that wonder what happened, who are you...
1 Crosby fan Posted - 04/11/2007 : 18:00:56
NONE

Viktor Kozlov is my hero
PuckNuts Posted - 04/11/2007 : 17:45:14
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova

quote:
Originally posted by Guest6127

Heck, the Leafs would probably pick up someone from Jamaica they way they're going, haha.

They may have some good sun screen for the back of Raycroft's neck...

jbraiter Posted - 04/11/2007 : 17:24:29
neither of the three
Mikhailova Posted - 04/11/2007 : 16:54:22
quote:
Originally posted by Guest6127

I'm not sure why Leaf fans think that all players want to play for them (especially a guy from Quebec, one from Alberta and one from the USA).

Heck, the Leafs would probably pick up someone from Jamaica they way they're going, haha.
PuckNuts Posted - 04/11/2007 : 16:49:09
Any of the three would be a warm welcome to the team...It would be the first time Sundin would have an actual first line player to play with...

Guest6127 Posted - 04/11/2007 : 09:48:05
None. I'm not sure why Leaf fans think that all players want to play for them (especially a guy from Quebec, one from Alberta and one from the USA). The Leafs probably won't be a major consideration for any of them.
juice32 Posted - 04/11/2007 : 09:07:33

I wouldn't mind seing any of those guys in a leafs jersey......but in reality we all know that they won't pick up either of them
Patchy Posted - 04/11/2007 : 06:16:28
I would love to see Briere in a leafs jersey, but the problem is, it's just not realistic...

~~Go Leafs Go~~
leafsfan1 Posted - 04/11/2007 : 05:55:31
i would like any of those but we would have to release sundin

Sens Suck
Habs Suck
Leafs Rule

PainTrain Posted - 04/10/2007 : 17:05:25
If Briere goes anywhere most likely it would be Montreal. And i can not see Smyth in a leafs uniform and if Buffalo don't sign Briere they'll sign Drury.
Leafs Rock Planet Posted - 04/10/2007 : 15:56:44
Though I dont think they will land any I would be surprised if they managed to grab one

Always next year!!
leafsfan_101 Posted - 04/10/2007 : 15:28:45
I doubt any will come to T.O. Smyth maybe, but coun't the others out.

When life gives you lemons throw them at the Ottawa Senators and their fans and hope it gets them in the eyes ;)
Mikhailova Posted - 04/10/2007 : 15:20:56
NO! I would NOT like to see Briere or Drury in a Leafs jersey! What an insult to Sabres fans, haha

I doubt any of those will wind up on the Leafs. I don't really care where Ryan Smyth goes, I just don't want to see the Sabres' captain and assistant on Toronto.
-oil-country- Posted - 04/10/2007 : 15:14:33
I don't think any of them will go to the Leafs but Briere's name on the back of an Oilers jersey looks pretty good.
Leafs Rock Planet Posted - 04/10/2007 : 15:02:52
I'd for sure like to see Briere in a leafs jersey

Always next year!!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page