Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Toronto
 What do the leafs need?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SlowShot Posted - 05/28/2007 : 16:02:06
What do you think the leafs need to help make there team better.
It can be trading, free agent ect.

GO DUCKS. YAY GIANTS
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PainTrain Posted - 05/30/2007 : 16:06:16
Keep Kaberle for sure for many years. Get a new GM, a new goalie, and more depth. And I know Saku Steen will be happy to hear this, play Alexander Steen more, he's got some potential.
stastnysforever Posted - 05/30/2007 : 15:40:26
quote:
Originally posted by juice32

ho man, don't even get me started on this. I could keep rambeling on for days about what the Leafs need.

First off they need a compentent GM who will put the needs of the team before making a buck for himself.

secondly they need a goalie who can stop the puck insted of being afraid of it. A goalie also needs to play well at home and on the road. The only way to gain respect in Toronto is to earn it.

and thirdly, they need a couple good wingers to play with Sundin. That waste of sperm Antropov is far from a top line winger.

They could also trade McCabe and Kubina for a couple pylons and a bag of practice pucks insted of putting them on a pedistal and throwing 4+ million at them. Have they ever seen these guys play??? They create more turnovers then pilsbery!!!!!

It's so true

what do Calgary and a tea bag have in common- they're both only good for one cup
juice32 Posted - 05/30/2007 : 04:22:02

ho man, don't even get me started on this. I could keep rambeling on for days about what the Leafs need.

First off they need a compentent GM who will put the needs of the team before making a buck for himself.

secondly they need a goalie who can stop the puck insted of being afraid of it. A goalie also needs to play well at home and on the road. The only way to gain respect in Toronto is to earn it.

and thirdly, they need a couple good wingers to play with Sundin. That waste of sperm Antropov is far from a top line winger.

They could also trade McCabe and Kubina for a couple pylons and a bag of practice pucks insted of putting them on a pedistal and throwing 4+ million at them. Have they ever seen these guys play??? They create more turnovers then pilsbery!!!!!
freddyboy Posted - 05/28/2007 : 20:25:59
i would say nothing since i dont like them a lot

butseriouly they need new Gm and a goalie is the most important

joe is a god, if u dont agree....i dont care
stastnysforever Posted - 05/28/2007 : 19:07:09
A new GM, a goalie, and some offense

what do Calgary and a tea bag have in common- they're both only good for one cup
leafsfan_101 Posted - 05/28/2007 : 16:28:06
Someone to play with Sundin, a new GM and a fast, Buffalo-like team.

Second place is only first place of the losers.
Mikhailova Posted - 05/28/2007 : 16:14:22
A new GM, lots of trading, and UFA signings. And a miracle they work out together.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page