Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 Trade not showing

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest9410 Posted - 10/06/2007 : 07:12:15
I tried to put a trade through yesterday but it doesn't seem to have taken effect.

It's visible on the trade page - the players are listed, the date is correct (Oct. 5) - but there's no sign of it on the main viewing page.

Any suggestions?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest5067 Posted - 10/06/2007 : 16:17:52
Okay i've temporarily suspended trades. I have 4 trades pending. Two for Oct 5 and two for Oct 6. We'll see what happens.
Guest4043 Posted - 10/06/2007 : 10:23:28
Oh one more thing.

The stats refresh once every day at 1am I think. So that means that any changes you make in your admin control panel will not show up until the next day when the stats have been calculated for all the pools at the web site.

ya, I've been using this site for years
Guest4043 Posted - 10/06/2007 : 10:19:30
ok guys read this, don't skim.

Old players are on the team up to and including the trade date. new players are not on the team until the day after the trade date

Now here is the important part...you have to remember that the stats points you are seeing today are from yesterday's action. The new players were not technically on your team yesterday so they should not be in the list.

voila!

Guest5067 Posted - 10/06/2007 : 09:43:42
I have the same problem. The trades are not happeneing much like the original poster except that when I go to edit the team manually, the trades appear with small asterisks in the edit page as if they were completed.
Guest9410 Posted - 10/06/2007 : 09:36:03
Thanks for your reply.

I understand that the new player's points won't register until tomorrow, but shouldn't the player's name at least be visible when I look at the team?

To be specific, Smyth was traded for Gagne. But Smyth is still showing on the roster and Gagne is nowhere to be seen.
Guest4043 Posted - 10/06/2007 : 09:08:03
the stats showing in your pool are from the 5th so your trades won't show until the 7th.

Old players get points up to (and including the trade date) New players begin to collect points the day AFTER the trade date. So your new players will collect points today and show up tomorrow.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page