Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 one click - expand all teams

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
butch33 Posted - 11/01/2007 : 14:07:35
one click -see all teams--

sorry to start new thread on this --but when is this feature comin down the pipe ?

only the good die young
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 11/08/2007 : 12:35:47
EXPAND ALL POOL TEAMS NOW AVAILABLE! - We released the "expand all pool teams with one click" feature today. You'll see it to the top right of the stats table, just click and you're off to the races!

One thing to note; we can only offer this feature on pools under 25 pool teams. It is just too server intensive with our current logic and architecture - it times-out because it takes too long to load on larger pools. If the programming structure changes we will see about offering it up on larger pools. So if you are in a pool with 25 teams or less check it out!
butch33 Posted - 11/02/2007 : 03:25:08
sounds good -thanks for update and tip

only the good die young
admin Posted - 11/01/2007 : 15:37:36
Hey Butch,

Really sorry about the major delay on this!!!! With some of the server issues we dealt with earlier it zapped some of our development time. So now we're trying to find a time slot so we can slate it in to pick up on the development again. So far this is the only upgrade item left on our list from the summer. I'll keep you posted. It is coming!

One trick, in IE 7 you can click on a whole bunch of the little + buttons beside the team names. And it will open lots of teams when it refreshes (instead of waiting and clicking each one after the page reloads) Just a goofy little trick I learned earlier this year with the site. It may or may not work with your browser.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page