Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 Parise's points from last night

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest9964 Posted - 11/25/2007 : 02:24:18
pickuphockey has Parise as only scoring one point last night, however both CBS and nhl websites have Parise as having a two point night. Will Parise's numbers be corrected?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest3921 Posted - 11/25/2007 : 16:20:58
Thank you. Forgive me if I seemingly jumped the gun. I'm in a different timezone in Asia. We have a monthly prize too of which I'm very close to taking - hence my antsyness.
admin Posted - 11/25/2007 : 10:24:07
Hello Guest 9964,

The point has been corrected. The assist on Brian Gionta's first goal was originally given to J. Pandolfo in our system, it has since been changed to Z. Parise.

The change is not immediate as we are re-running the batch to update all the pools. It should be reflected in a couple hours.

Thanks for the levity Fly. Nice.
Antroman Posted - 11/25/2007 : 09:07:15
Fly4apuckguy - Have you ever considered being a writer? That was pretty good. Enjoyed reading for sure. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
fly4apuckguy Posted - 11/25/2007 : 06:45:21
No. They will be witheld forever.

Not only that, but his cat will be taken from his home and released into the wild. His refridgerator will be raided, leaving him with no milk or fresh fruit. The street he lives on will then suddenly be placed into a cryogenic state. All the traffic lights in North America will then stop working. The city of Cleveland will then be asked to evacuate, and looters will leave it a shattered war zone. Anarchy will break out in Asia. A comet wil then strike the earth, destroying all life as we know it, leaving only cockroaches and germs to rule the earth.

But that's probably a worst case scenario.

Either that, or they'll fix it in a couple of hours, and Parise will get his two points.

The moral of the story, kids: be patient.

Just having fun. I'm sure they'll notice it and make the necessary changes right away

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page