Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 Zdeno Chara Points

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest0312 Posted - 01/02/2008 : 10:22:48
The points are off by one, you guys have him at 22 but he is really at 23 according to nhl.com
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 01/03/2008 : 10:10:09
This has been corrected. The stats are refreshing and it should be updated by 3pm today.

The NHL changed an assist on the 7th goal of the game on December 31st. Lashoff's goal at 6:37 of the 3rd period originally read from Axelsson and Savard. The assists now read Chara and Savard.

FYI we do a rolling reconcilaition of the stats. This is where we double-check all the stats of all the players on all the teams. We do several teams daily so this usually takes about 1 week to cycle through all the teams. We do this for exactly this reason. This ensures that we ultimately have the correct information.

For future reference you will get a quicker response if you email support@pickuphockey.com. Posts in the forums may not be seen by the stats auditors.

Cheers!
Eric2201 Posted - 01/03/2008 : 01:20:45
Guest0312 is correct NHL.com has Chara at 23 points and here we have him at 22 points.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page