Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 monthly stats

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest9964 Posted - 03/03/2008 : 22:05:47
I am administrator of our pool but this forum doesnt accept my username and passwrd. But thats not important for now.

We have the bias rule for our pool. Top 10 players out of 12. However we also give out monthly prizes to best 10 players. As the website is set up now I have to manually calculate the top 10 skaters for each month. The ppm column makes this an easy job. However my results for the month of Feb have been questioned by a poolie. Is there anyway I can find out the Feb monthly stats for each player so I can double check?

Couldnt fins monthly stats for players on the net anywhere.

If there was anyway I could roll back the pool and view everything as of Mar 1st (so as to view all of Feb stats) that would be helpful too.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest9964 Posted - 03/03/2008 : 23:07:11
Just to follow up. I went to espn and manually calculated the three poolies whose numbers were questioned. Fortunately the commish didnt err.

Still I would be interested if there is a way to go back and re-check monthly stats from previous months.

Thanx

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page