Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 Something to improve the site!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Datsyuk 1 Posted - 05/17/2008 : 14:22:57
I was thinking that we should be able to see who is online, soo we can see who is posting on the topics and stuff. Another improvement would be if we could just click on somebody's name and send them a msg, we could also have an inbox and have a # of how many msg's you have. Moderator and Admin if you guys don't like the ideas or w.e you can lock this topic I won't be offended and also I'm just trying to improve the site.

Go Flyers Go!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Datsyuk 1 Posted - 05/18/2008 : 20:18:43
Haha I need too try that, without getting caught!

Go Flyers Go!
Guest4087 Posted - 05/17/2008 : 23:42:55
beer and posting is always fun!!! LOL!
Beans15 Posted - 05/17/2008 : 20:04:30
Is there a way for the site to tell a person when they are posting a bunch of garbage?? I mean, when Willus goes on one of his rants about Orr being better than Gretzky or when Andyhack gets on and starts in on everyone winning other than Boston, could the system start flashing and screaming and calling them dumb.

Just kidding, I have had more than a few beers. You guys rock!
admin Posted - 05/17/2008 : 17:57:16
Hi Datsyuk1. Thanks for the suggestion. Yes it is a very good one and one we are considering already in fact. It is a bit of an undertaking and we'll evaluate it with our list of other upgrades.

We love to get suggestions. Please feel free to post them or email them in. They all go into our "world domination master plan"!
Gostarsgo12 Posted - 05/17/2008 : 17:05:16
Somebody already suggested this idea but I think its fine as for the second one people were saying that the forums wouldn't be as active but there both fine by me.

Stars for the Cup!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page