Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 OUR NEW SERVER!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 02/21/2009 : 10:14:39
SERVER UPDATE: We completed part of our server upgrade last night. At this point in the season using our old server the nightly stats calculations take over 6 hours to complete (compared to mere minutes at the beginning of the season). With the new server the stats took only 2.5 hours. So less than half the time!

What this means is that you folk out east will get your stats earlier and the stats emails will be sent out earlier as well. We will have the entire site migrated over to the new server this week which will also improve site response times. In addition it will now allow us to do some feature enhancements that would have been too hard on our old server. Very exciting!

With the new server upgrades you can look for some new great feature improvements for the playoff season! Thanks gang!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest6548 Posted - 02/21/2009 : 15:48:12
Cool! I noticed the stats updated quite early today.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page