Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Best Team in Future?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Crosby Rules Posted - 01/12/2007 : 06:58:24
Which team will be the best in 2-5 years?
23   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
I HATE CROSBY Posted - 01/19/2007 : 23:47:14
hmmm I played WITH seabrook, so I must have been O.K. hahahahahah (not just in Bantam, in jr. too (not in whl, but before he went to lethbridge))

I like a lot of young guys. Seabrook is a great guy, but he wasn't a hockey hero or anything as far as I can remember(I mean, he was always one of the best on the team, but our fate wasn't dependent on him)...I hate sid b/c he's a bitch, not b/c I didn't make it to the nhl . My favorite player is ovi-one so your argument fails automatically (but i'll let it slide since you're from my hometown (ps go cougars, my buddy is an assistant captain there))

I HATE CROSBY
Guest1494 Posted - 01/19/2007 : 23:05:07
im kno where near a san jose fan but i agree with 'babs' that in four or five years they will be an even more dominate team than they are now
Canucks Man Posted - 01/18/2007 : 11:21:52
quote:
Originally posted by I HATE CROSBY

quote:
Originally posted by Guest4214

I'd say Chicago Blackhawks. They have four of the best young defencemen in the game today.......Brent Seabrook, Duncan Keith, Cam Barker & James Weisniewski. They have Martin Havlat & Tuomo Ruutuu up front with Jonathan Toews, Jack Skille, David Bolland and Michael Blunden coming soon. Also, Corey Crawford will be their # 1 goalie within the next two years. Watch out for the Hawks....they're loaded with young talent.

Brent seabrook is fairly overrated (minus his deadly shot [which broke my colar bone in bantam hahahahah])....he's not a good skater, and if he played anywhere but chicago, he'd be 3rd line.......

I HATE CROSBY

Is the reason you dislike most of the young talent in the NHL (Crosby, Seabrook to mention a few) because you sucked as a goalie and never made it anywhere??
Beans15 Posted - 01/18/2007 : 10:22:47
This is a pretty hard subject to have an objective opinion on. With the NHL today there are so many player movements in the off season a team can go from crap to great in a summer. If we were to say "if the team was to stay together" then I would go with San Jose. (thank me later Bab's) The team is rock solid today and they only have 3 players on thier active roster over the age of 30. That tell's me that if they can keep that team together, they will be great for the next 3-5 years at least. Pittsburgh might be good in a few years, but San Jose is great now, and still young. They are the one's to watch.
I HATE CROSBY Posted - 01/17/2007 : 21:51:17
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4214

I'd say Chicago Blackhawks. They have four of the best young defencemen in the game today.......Brent Seabrook, Duncan Keith, Cam Barker & James Weisniewski. They have Martin Havlat & Tuomo Ruutuu up front with Jonathan Toews, Jack Skille, David Bolland and Michael Blunden coming soon. Also, Corey Crawford will be their # 1 goalie within the next two years. Watch out for the Hawks....they're loaded with young talent.

Brent seabrook is fairly overrated (minus his deadly shot [which broke my colar bone in bantam hahahahah])....he's not a good skater, and if he played anywhere but chicago, he'd be 3rd line.......

I HATE CROSBY
Guest4214 Posted - 01/17/2007 : 20:30:06
Canucks Man Posted - 01/17/2007 : 19:31:48
quote:
Originally posted by Crosby Rules

Pittsburgh

With 4 up and coming superstars, crosby, malkin, Jordan Staal and fleury, give them a few years and they will be just like bufalo is now (assuming they keep those 4)

I couldnt agree with you more the pengiuns have some amazing young talent not only those players but also Letang Armstrong Ouellet and if Gonchar can play a few more years then the pengiuns will dominate the future
jmsmorris Posted - 01/17/2007 : 17:57:56
Pittsburgh will be the best because of their solid core of youngsters but by the time they really are good they won't be in Pittsburgh anymory
PuckNuts Posted - 01/14/2007 : 21:15:12
Pittsburg has the young talent and they are good, but can they keep them...

After all tomorrow is another day...

www3.sympatico.ca/mlowe/pucknuts_001.htm
bablaboushka Posted - 01/14/2007 : 12:21:55
I can't wait until a few years from now and Pittsburgh is nowhere near the top and I get to say "I told you so" to everyone .
canada19 Posted - 01/14/2007 : 11:02:32
in a couple years it will be pittsburgh thats the best team in the nhl,
crosby is just one hell of a good player, and what theyve set up aroung him will be a great help of course. But there will for sure be a lot more competition than in the gretzky oiler days
KariyaSelanne Posted - 01/14/2007 : 10:38:43
Thanks Admin
Azeman Posted - 01/14/2007 : 09:18:50
i think pitsbugh because they have a lot of good rookies and some vetrens that still got something in them. and by the way is it pitsburgh or kansas city

GO WINGS GO!!!!
I HATE CROSBY Posted - 01/13/2007 : 23:57:19
In todays "new NHL" this "protector" doesn't exist so..........

I HATE CROSBY
Crosby Rules Posted - 01/13/2007 : 15:09:02
quote:
Originally posted by I HATE CROSBY

well, Since when has fleury been good?...Some unit will knock crosby out for good, so his best days are this season

First of I HATE YOU and sure fleury isn't the greatest (yet) but he has kept the pens in the game with some key saves
And on your point about crosby's days being numbered, the pens will soon sign an enforcer to protect him like what teams did with wayne gretzky
Guest9777 Posted - 01/12/2007 : 17:37:29
The Pens will be good in the future, but with Latendresse, Lapierre, Carey Price, Higgins, and Ryder, Montreal will continue to finish ahead of them in the standings, unless Fleury improves dramatically and the cap rises dramatically to allow Pittsburgh to keep Crosby, Malkin, and Staal, AND sign someone who can skate with them. It won't do the Pens any good scoring 6 goals a night, when Fleury is letting in 7
I HATE CROSBY Posted - 01/12/2007 : 16:29:36
well, I srongly urge everyone to reconsider their pittsburgh (oops, Kansas hahahah)....Since when has fleury been good?...Some unit will knock crosby out for good, so his best days are this season...5 years from now he'll be in a body bag if he keeps diving and spearing (someone will take him out)...I'm really dissapointed toronto isn't on the list....The whole team is pretty young now....They just need to get the hang of the show...But they have substaintially more than 3 "prospects" (unlike pittsburgh), so the leafs will have a good TEAM (not just a good powerplay hahahahahah).

A little joke to conclude: I assume everyone saw sid score 2 goals from his knees this week....I guess by now he's more comfortable on his knees (if you know what I mean hahahahah)

I HATE CROSBY
semin-rules Posted - 01/12/2007 : 15:55:07
buffalo and pitsburgh no doubt buffalo is the best team right now and pittsburgh has all the new young players

but Dallas will be the best for eternity(probobly not but i hope they will)

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~
Mikhailova Posted - 01/12/2007 : 11:39:02
I would say Buffalo, but they're already the best (and I hope they stay like that!) I said Pittsburgh--with Crosby and Malkin and J. Staal they're lethal!
admin Posted - 01/12/2007 : 10:06:22
quote:
Originally posted by KariyaSelanne

I said Pittsburgh because of all the good rookies they have, or is it Kansas?

Good call. I think we sould stop referring to them as Pittsburgh. Off topic, but do you think they will remain the 'Penguins'.

BTW, KariyasSelanne, I added a sweet avatar for you to use
KariyaSelanne Posted - 01/12/2007 : 09:47:40
I said Pittsburgh because of all the good rookies they have, or is it Kansas?
bablaboushka Posted - 01/12/2007 : 08:59:15
There was a topic started about this, but I'll let it slide cause it's gotten old...

Welcome to the forums CR, I bet you and "I HATE CROSBY" will perpetuate the "Do you hate Crosby" discussion!

As for my answer, I still say it will be San Jose (obviously). Sure Pittsburgh's drafts might be better individually but that won't do them any good. San Jose is much more of a team than Pittsburgh and with guys like Thornton, Marleau, Hannan and McLaren to lead the way, the young guns will be blossomming into regulars in no time.

Plus, under the new CBA, there is no way Pittsburgh will keep all those guys past a few years.
Crosby Rules Posted - 01/12/2007 : 07:00:37
Pittsburgh

With 4 up and coming superstars, crosby, malkin, Jordan Staal and fleury, give them a few years and they will be just like bufalo is now (assuming they keep those 4)

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page